Reviews for Beginnings
Awesome story! I wish you would continue on and explain how Cody got married and how Jess and Cutler got into a hugh fight and she took the bat to his car! Love all your HMR stories!
snn7b chapter 22 . 9/25/2013
This was good. I loved this show. I always thought there should of been a sister...
AnastaziaDanielle chapter 22 . 8/21/2013
Great story! Thanks for sharing!
ashton01 chapter 22 . 8/14/2013
So thrilled to see the update! I thought this story was complete but this was a really great addition!
Butterfly877 chapter 21 . 8/23/2009
Thank you for this part!

We did wait a long time for it but it was worth it.

I like how Sarah is talking to Cody. She will help him being his old self again.
Michelle chapter 21 . 8/18/2009
I feel for you for the busy summer!

I love how things are going on this section!

And are you going to keep going with the "current" timeline? I think you still left a few things hanging that I was hoping to catch the end of... like with those hunters...
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 21 . 8/14/2009
Hey... liked the chapter but I caught a couple of errors...

May 8, 2003 and May 25, 2003

Thought you'd like to know.
Butterfly877 chapter 20 . 7/18/2009
aw, poor Cody! YOu are doing good with discribing it all. I like that Cody and JEss have this deep connection with each other.I hope he isgetting better soon. I am excited to see when his wife and daughter come in.

keep on writing...
Butterfly877 chapter 19 . 7/9/2009
Thank you so much for giving us the story about Cody's rescue and time after his war experience. I was waiting for that and it as worth it.

I really like what you made out of it and luckily we already know that Cody will be fine after all. I am excited to see how his future wife and little Ava come into the story.

Good job here! And keep writing I am going to read it!
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 17 . 7/2/2009
Good chapter. I would have liked a little more info on his injuries, unless you're going to include that in the next chapter or something.
Butterfly877 chapter 16 . 6/27/2009
I so love your story!

Thanks for telling us about her try outs.

It was nice that she went to safe Matt. Why cant they just sit down and talk with each other? I so want to lock them in a room together for a week.

Hopefully you wont let us wait as long for the next part!

I especially liked the way Frank reacted out there and how Jim made sure she didnt have to leave.

Thanks and please post more!
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 16 . 6/27/2009
Talking about slipping through the crack... sheesh... how much lard did she use to grease up on that one?

LOL... liked this one... still want to read about Jess going in and rescuing Cody's butt
Butterfly877 chapter 14 . 6/11/2009
Good thing she finally is back home. Now they just have to rescue Cody and then everything is fine.

I am excited to read about her training for the Ranger position. SO who is going to train her, Robin or Cutler?
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 14 . 6/10/2009
Liked this chapter... I can't wait to see how you're going to pull off getting Cody out... and you have to do a bit with how he's handling things when they get him back.. that should fill in the rest of the gaps til the first story you did.
Butterfly877 chapter 13 . 6/6/2009
Thank you for writing another part of this. I really feel bad for Jess and its good to know that its all going to change for her in the future.

Cant wait to read more!