Reviews for This Is Why
TheMostPatheticNameEver chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
I like it. Even though there's not much. Sorry, I totally suck at reviewing, but I'll do my best '

I just can't figure it out, how old are they? I don't think you wrote that. And, well. I don't think there's anything more to tell you, otherwise than that I look forward to next chapter!
ShojoChick chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
Wow mello, first you hurt matt and then you make him steal you chocolate. -laughs- That sounds exactly like him, i loved it. And I absolutely agree with Vera-Sama, now we're gonna hear mello's signiture cathphrase, arent we?

lol, I cant wait for your next chapter, just to see wat mello does to matt next, -laughs some more-
ShojoChick chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Yay, mello met matt. -Happy- My favorite part was when mello killed mario, lol, poor matt. And when mello yelled at the pretty songbirds was just priceless.

Oh, and for your information, i never just read a story for the yaoi. If anything, I blush and get nosebleeds from them. I prefer nice little shounen-ai stories. Still cute, and I dont need blood transfusions afterwards. Cant wait to read more, and i hope you update soon.
Slumbering Apparitions chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
ohmygursh that was good :D
threehoursofsleep chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
Oh Mello, he's such a wonderful person.
ShinigamiApples chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
O mello's a meanie!

but we all love him for it :D
Moonshine 369 chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
For this I can wait for the yaoi. xD I giggled at the Beedrill mention. Nice chapter! :D

Vera-Sama chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
And thus we have the start of the "Matt, gt me chocolate, dmnit!" phase that we're all used to hearing from Mello. xD

Good soon.
threehoursofsleep chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
"His window was wide open, and he’d paused for a moment to listen to the birds sing.

‘’SHUT THE FUCK UP!’’ Mello yelled, slamming his window shut."

lol This whole chapter was funny, I love how casually funny it is...
Kronos930 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
i always feel sorry for matt... he seems like he's prone to bullies

I like it so far, keep on writing!
Vera-Sama chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Yaoi? I don't only read for Yaoi...Although it is adriving force. xDD

Anyway, this is amusing so far, please update soon.
Moonshine 369 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Who! Jam's back! :D You haven't the slightest clue how thrilled I was when I opened my email and the alert for this was in it. Good to have you back, and hope you had a pleasant move. :)

This is really good: You've got the characterization down perfectly. I love the part about Mario being Matt's lover. xD

I really can't wait for the next chapter! Again, I'm estatic that you're back again. :DD

Keep writing!