Reviews for Wise Men Don't Make Wishes
PipkinTwo chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Wow, I loved this story! Great read, thanks
spnMom chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
This was a beautiful story... thanks!
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Awesome one-shot girl- great brotherly worry and love! Loved it!
Madebyme chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
That was a such perfect little package! Full of all the best kings of treats;- a little hurt Sam, worried Dean and you even squeezed in some fae lore!

It was an excellent idea, Sam being stuffed into a tree after Dean accidentally wished it. Lovely premise and it worked really well, it was a pleasure to read, so thank you for sharing.

Take care and hope you intend to write and post again soon. Madebyme.x
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Great story! I loed it! .
TraSan chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Excellent story!

I absolutely loved the concept, Sam being locked in the oak tree, Dean rescuing him and the sweet, but totally believable bro-mo at the end.

Nicely told.
carocali chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Oh, a birthday fic! How nice!

Cool that people are exploring the Fae again. Oh, how many times have we wished for things we didn't mean to, and then they come true. I guess maybe that's why Dean didn't wish for something nasty to happen to Sam in the episode where they found the wishing well but went for the sandwich instead. I can make leaps, right?

Thanks for sharing and thanks to Tammi for having a b-day!

cindy123 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
What a beautifully sad story. Poor Dean, saying something so normal for the situation, but never meaning it only to lose his brother. Of course Sam forgives him...I'd be shocked if he didn't. Wonderful story.

supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Unique and interesting story. Loved it.
TammiTam chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
LIZZIE! What an awesome story! Thank you thank you THANK YOU! You are such A wonderful friend, don't ever doubt that!
Julie chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Gah! You always write the best Sam whump! I just love gen h/c (especially when Sammy's the one hurting) and you totally delivered. Loved Dean's desperation, his digging into the tree, oblivious to his own pain-though he noticed the wounds on Sam's own hands. Loved his hovering and Sam hugging him. Only to be called a girl, of course. LOL.

More gen LimpSam, BigBrotherDean stories, please! chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Awesome Liz, loved this! Just what I needed to read today.

Great how halfway through the story it was revealed that it was Dean's careless wish that had got his whiny little brother 'lost' in the forest as a dryad granted his words. Perfect Dean clawing the bark away as he desperately tried to free his little brother before it was too late, guilt eating away at him. And just loved the moments after Sam was released, Dean giving Sam the kiss of life and Sam responding after he came too by climbing into Dean's lap. Then Dean carrying him out of the forest.

Perfect, back at the motel Dean in full on big brother mode buying all Sam's favourites to make it up to him. And so Sammy saying he forgave him and giving Dean a hug!

Fab ending, Dean tucking Sam in and saying he loved him when he though Sammy was asleep, and Sam not sure if he was dreaming or not.

So glad you are back with another story. Usually read your work on but now have you on alert here!
Just A Fan chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
That was awesome. Just what I needed today! Keep up the great work!
bayre chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Loved it!
maxandkiz chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Awesome story!

That dryad knew exactly how to get to Dean. And Dean learned a valuable lesson; be careful what you wish for.

Loved Dean carrying Sam out of the forest and taking care of him once they got back to the motel. :)

44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »