Reviews for Wise Men Don't Make Wishes
skag trendy chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Excellent little one-shot my darling. Really loved it; first class!

Kind regards,

ST x
DontKnowMyName chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
SO CUTE! That was so awesome and such a nice helping of brotherly love ). Thank you so much for that!
calcium77 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Well, that was a nice Monday morning treat! thanks! Loved the story!
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
This is wonderful stuff!
ROBINV chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
That was beautiful.

A great story with a delicious ending!

Thank you!

love, Robin
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Absolutely LOVED!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Fatastic oneshot. Wow, what a way for Dean to learn that words can hurt...Wishing his brother lost only for it to happen, almost resulting inhis death. It's a good thing that dryad decided to tell Dean where he was!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
That was awesome Liz! Loved it! Dean angst and hurt sammy are wonderful things!
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Aw, I like this one! There's a serious lack of good fic these days and this one totally hit the spot. I like how Sam wants to forgive Dean even when Dean doesn't want to be forgiven. The dynamic seemed very true to life.

Good fic!
zookitty chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
That was terrific Liz! Your best yet. I LOVE it. Way to go girl.

I especially love your descriptions in this story. You took them the extra mile which is the sure sign of a good writer. I'm beyond impressed!
BeckaBoo1735 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
that was kind of srtange, but i really liked it x great jo sam wearing deans clothes was very cute x x hugs x x becci x x
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I loved it. Sam being emo Sam, Dean blowing and saying something that doesn't mean anything, unless you are a Winchester, making his little brother be lost and in danger and him shifting into awesome big bro mode. Loved the tender moments too. My favorite - the line about wearing something until it stands up and walks itself to the laundromat, pretty awesome. Hugs, Vonnie
mshobgoblin chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Great story!

Enough Sam limpness, Dean angst and brotherly love to make a good read.

Thanks for posting it :)