Reviews for Wise Men Don't Make Wishes
Rachelly chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Oh, I loved this! The old Sam and Dean! Sammy in trouble and Dean desperate to save his little brother!

I loved how you revealed the story over time starting with Dean's desperation to find his missing brother and then later revealing his "wish" spoken carelessly and the nymph that made it so. Very clever. And I loved the peril. So unique. Sam trapped inside the tree, Dean desperately ripping at the wood to get to Sam. And of course the hurt/comfort of a limp Sammy and Dean breathing for him, cradling him, carrying him home and tending him. Perfect! I so needed a h/c fix today! Thanks for the treat!
skag trendy chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Excellent little one-shot my darling. Really loved it; first class!

Kind regards,

ST x
DontKnowMyName chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
SO CUTE! That was so awesome and such a nice helping of brotherly love ). Thank you so much for that!
calcium77 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Well, that was a nice Monday morning treat! thanks! Loved the story!
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
This is wonderful stuff!
ROBINV chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
That was beautiful.

A great story with a delicious ending!

Thank you!

love, Robin
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Absolutely LOVED!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Fatastic oneshot. Wow, what a way for Dean to learn that words can hurt...Wishing his brother lost only for it to happen, almost resulting inhis death. It's a good thing that dryad decided to tell Dean where he was!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
That was awesome Liz! Loved it! Dean angst and hurt sammy are wonderful things!
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Aw, I like this one! There's a serious lack of good fic these days and this one totally hit the spot. I like how Sam wants to forgive Dean even when Dean doesn't want to be forgiven. The dynamic seemed very true to life.

Good fic!
zookitty chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
That was terrific Liz! Your best yet. I LOVE it. Way to go girl.

I especially love your descriptions in this story. You took them the extra mile which is the sure sign of a good writer. I'm beyond impressed!
BeckaBoo1735 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
that was kind of srtange, but i really liked it x great jo sam wearing deans clothes was very cute x x hugs x x becci x x
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I loved it. Sam being emo Sam, Dean blowing and saying something that doesn't mean anything, unless you are a Winchester, making his little brother be lost and in danger and him shifting into awesome big bro mode. Loved the tender moments too. My favorite - the line about wearing something until it stands up and walks itself to the laundromat, pretty awesome. Hugs, Vonnie
mshobgoblin chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Great story!

Enough Sam limpness, Dean angst and brotherly love to make a good read.

Thanks for posting it :)