Reviews for Fractions of Eternity
Seutiraeng Kkum chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
awesome,thank you
Seutiraeng Kkum chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
wahh my god ,the dance,the body contact between Hwoarang and Jin ! my lord,i imagine them so well,nice chapter 1
thesilverhaireddevil chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
I remembered reading this when there was only a chapter 1, years ago, and so when I started reading in this fandom again, I was delighted to see you'd finished it.

I really like the way you write these two. Hwoarang is proud, and fiery, but very much real and not a caricature; he has thoughts and feelings that are in character and you do the whole contrast of him wanting Jin and wanting to beat Jin so well.

And Jin - I can't say I'm fond of fanon characterisation of Jin as a shy, awkward virgin so your quietly confident Jin who knows what he wants, and knows he can get it, is very welcome indeed. Seriously. I have no idea who was playing T3, where he comes on and does that arrogant little Mishima headflick at his opponents, and immediately thought "...definitely doesn't even know what sex is."

Some of my favourite parts:

Hwoarang and Jin rubbing up on each other in the club is very hot. Especially liked the bit about Hwoarang "drinking Jin's strength in." Very much a partnership of equals.

I really like how you've done Xiaoyu, she's much shrewder than T6 characterisation would tell you, and this is very reminiscent of her in T4 and TBV, which I loved. Poor Julia, though.

Liked that bit about Jin's "dark non-smile". Very apt.

"...wrapping Hwoarang around his little finger" - amazing choice of phrasing in this context, I died.

"Chop chop" - lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

"I know you let me win" - ahhhhh!

These two have such a nice dynamic, and you write them so well. Both strong, both proud, but somehow they're complementary and it's all believable and true to the characters. Thanks for the story.
shadowdolls chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
You know those hours where you're staying up late in the night but you just don't give a shit because you feel like you don't EVER want to sleep nor do you want the day to end because holy spit, you're simply getting high in some awesome shit? Yeah, well I'm feeling that so goddamn much right now. And you know what's worse? I just checked your profile and saw more of your works. And I love your works. And god, why do we have to go to school? School's terrible!

Anyway, so far, I've only read 3 stories involving this pair, and to be honest, yours is the only story I liked so far. It's the way you narrated this story, putting depth into their feelings and situation, and although it is short, it is wonderful. And though I never thought of thinking these two cute, they are. Inexplicably. And this story was just a mix of hot, sexy, sweet, steam, and throbbing (lol, whut? Haha) I don't care that I'd have to wake up at an ungodly hour tom. I will read more from you and experience bliss as much as I can. Cause college sucks and it can screw itself.

Hwoarang is a hot, arrogant, cocky bastard with the sexiest playful attitude and Jin is his sexy sex-driven beast with a to-die-hard-for body. They are perfect for each other. You made them perfect for each other.
Reviews to Master chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
Nice ending! I liked it a lot! Great job.
Reviews to Master chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
Shit...how hard DID Kazama kick him? Damn!
Reviews to Master chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
Ack! Such a short chapter! Took me by surprise! I was getting into it too!
Reviews to Master chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
Oooooh the love! The smut was awesome by the way, but the romace was soooooo much better! Oh Jin, you want your lover boy to stay with you!
Reviews to Master chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
No wonder they're living it up while they can. Cheers to the freakin' weekend. Drink to that, yeahieyeah.
HeartfulPeach chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
Oh Sal, this story was so ripping! I just can't believe I didn't review this story before! This story's beginning was so unbelievable (literally) it was impossible to not snicker, let alone burst into laugh.

I just love how Jin and Hwoarang get so close after all the partying and even after the match. Hwoarang even promisea to stay by his side, even if it's only a fraction of eternity (I love that phrase) It's just so beautiful!

Not only was the story beautiful, the promise at the end is one of the most romantic gestures I have ever heard!
ILuvAnime414 chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
I LOVED THIS FANFIC! You're an amazing writer! Please continue to make great stories!
Aurelia Faiza chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
awwwwwww! :) i love happy endings!
EnigmaticMemory chapter 5 . 4/8/2011
Certain scenes made me blush but still I can't tear my eyes away as I continue reading.

As always, your JinXHwoarang fics never fail to make me salivate and do some lip-biting.

P.S. I log in in a public computer, so I have to sign an anonymous review. _
Kahlem chapter 5 . 9/29/2010
Loved it, especially the ending. Jin's such a nice-guy.. Funny xiaoyu and Julia sidetrack :)
Another-of-Me chapter 5 . 9/24/2010
Another comfrot ending from your story. So lovely. You're Great!

Keep write another great story b_d
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »