Reviews for Shivers
fucking cool
trades chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
loooooooveeeeeee ittttttttttttt
batE chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
Excellent! CLex is always a good thing. Now I've gotta see Jitters . . .
PepperjackCandy chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
This is just sooo sweet. And I'm so glad I haven't reviewed it here yet, because it gives me another chance to tell you how much I enjoy reading it. I so love Lex babbling to Clark as he drags him across the deteriorating catwalk. And the smoochies! :blissful sigh: Love it.
hergerbabe chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
Now that is how it should have happened! Brilliant, gotta love a desperate Lex :)
Nymph Du Pave chapter 1 . 12/13/2001
Oh, God! I love that! It was so great, and a lot of fun, and *so* very romantic. I love Lex and Clark and my heart says that there is just not enough written about them :) I wish the episode ended like that, then -I- would have definitely died and gone to heaven. Great piece, keep 'em coming !
vbvbvb chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
This is really good! Write more stuff please! _
Taiorami chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
*giggles* Yes, pure fluff but fluff is always a good thing and this was just...postivly drool worthy. So sweet.
random reader chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
adorable! simply adorable!
aseriersa chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
Cool. **2 thumbs up**
coriander chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
that was the sweetest story ever! I love it! maybe a sequel in sight...
Breeze chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
oh!ohhhhhh! nice piece of work. love the mostly one way conversation! great stuff this is!
Marsbert chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
OOOOH I LOVED IT! It was great! I think you did a wonderful job with the characters...Lex especially...sounded just like something he might say...LOL. I luved it all, even the semi-mushy ending...it was so DAMN CUTE!

WRITE MORE DARN IT! :)
the Tenshi chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
Aw! That is SO sweet! I love it! Write more!
Ironi Numair chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
aaw, ain't that sweet? And well written too! Yay! I like!