Reviews for Brock's Book of Girls
ShipQueenCandy chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
Aww I love this! 3 one of the little actually good fanfics. Great job! :)
Mistyfan girl chapter 1 . 2/3/2017
Oh I didn't wanted it to end oh why oh why is reality so cruel. Anyway I loved your story I hope you make more that are longer and that you have a nice life.
doc boy chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Was the romance doesn't add up with all the bickering so the balance could have been better but otherwise it was nice
pc's hate P.C chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Brock's reaction is the best!
aasrosy113 chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
woww it was the best *complete* story with a nice ending loved it
tobias peeters chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
what the actual fuck
Epicguy324 chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
wow... i'm impressed.
Aaliya chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Very interesting and it is something which can happen because Ash always chases Misty and it is too nice. Congratulations! I am a Fan
riorio chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Great!
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Hey it was Awesome especially the last comment
Skykitty37 chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
I still can't get over the part where it said
'don't ask EVER' X3
JordanMax chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Sooo cuteee!
anjumstar chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Aw, this was really cute! I mean, the end with the kiss and all was a rather cliché way to end an otherwise quite unique story. But it's alright, I liked it anyway. I think that you got Brock's voice perfectly, even if it was written rather than dialogue. And Ash and Misty's reactions seemed really true to form. My favorite part was when Ash asked Misty if it was true. I totally would have had the exact reaction that Misty had, which I how I know that part was good. And I loved Brock popping in at the end. He does have to be the eternal third wheel. Anyway, really well done and honest to the characters; nice work.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Short, sweet, well written. i like it
tense-smth chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
This was so cute and fun to read! Hahaha Brock's comments are so interesting, I wish I could look through the book myself. Keep up the good work! :D
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »