Reviews for A change of heart
acetwolf94 chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
NICE! ADD MORE!
critic chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
nice real cute and sad.
bamagal110 chapter 8 . 7/28/2010
I thought Bella was gonna be a Black not a Cullen, it is a good story except why didn't Bella beat the crap out of alice I know if I caught someone sleeping with my husband I would beat the crap out of both of them no one ever lets Bella getg any retaliation...
MoonPrincess623 chapter 8 . 5/26/2010
I love her reasoning; she didn't regret the kiss but hte reason for it. A perfect way to put it and not hurt his feelings.

I love your story, I am only sad that you haven't updated in about half a year! This story is amazing, how could you not update it?

Nice touch, sending a letter to Jessica! You, my fellow author, are a good manipulator!
Julia chapter 8 . 3/13/2010
Hey, I love this fanfic! Plz update soon!
TheGoddessOfHell chapter 8 . 3/10/2010
I love it! But what happened to it? Why didn't you post for a so long time?
Taylor Whitlock chapter 8 . 3/2/2010
aw so cute can't wait for more and since one one kick jessica's ass for being the way she was i hope someone kicks her kids ass! lol
EmmettsBlondeBabe chapter 8 . 1/2/2010
Dude Bella and Jasper make a cute couple
dirtypillowtalk chapter 8 . 12/27/2009
very nice, i'm so glad you decided to carry on.
acw1 chapter 8 . 12/24/2009
grat chapter. I heard a report a few weeks ago on the radio that worldwide 20% of the population is married ot a cousin. True or not? Hard to believe but you never know. I had knew two actual blood related cousins that dated in highschool.
Jessica-Elizabeth chapter 7 . 12/8/2009
THIS IS THE COOLEST STORY EVER!

Jess-E
Lovinlife3792 chapter 7 . 11/28/2009
Update!
animemanga420 chapter 7 . 11/13/2009
i love this story and can't wait to read more of it.
shelbron chapter 7 . 10/29/2009
That was a clever way for her to spread the gossip. Jessica never could keep a secret. I'm really enjoying your story. It's very well written.
DazzlexMe chapter 7 . 8/25/2009