Reviews for Murderers Don't Get Sick
keacdragon chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
Please update soon!
RaB's5 chapter 8 . 3/15/2012
Oh please please update with more soon. I 3 this story, read it in one shot and don't know how I missed it ;(
riddicklover chapter 7 . 10/4/2009
i absolutely love this story :) i really wish u would update more and soon
Raistlyn chapter 6 . 8/16/2009
I'm liking this alot, and you are right, if you're that sick, then you CAN only fight for so long, evan Riddick
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
hope you write more really really soon cause this is a freaking awesome story. i love how riddick and jack interact and the dialogue is perfect, i've laughed out loud a lot reading it! i would love to see more of how jack and riddick feel about each other, esp. since neither realizes it's mutual. keep writing please!
crazychicalol chapter 7 . 7/12/2009
very good story please update soon
FluidDegree chapter 7 . 6/19/2009
great chap! I really hope you update soon. I love this story.
Sonia chapter 5 . 6/17/2009
Just wanted to let you know that I love the story.

And I checked on Imdb and currently they list an untitled Chronicles of Riddick sequel as "In Development" so definately keep your fingers crossed. In development projects can still be cancelled and a number of them never make it to production. Hopefully the fan base is strong enough to encourage the producers. Here's hoping!
Saismaat chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
Sweet! I'm not really into hurt/comfort, but you've done this nicely. I like that it's just some bug. teehee.
Saismaat chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
Sweet. Not much for hurt/comfort, but you've done it well. Some spelling errors in the titles- "don't get sick" and "aren't I", I think
FluidDegree chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
good chap, can't wait to read the next one
FluidDegree chapter 4 . 3/12/2009
aw, poor guy. can't wait to see what the walk and doctors visit is like.
Saismaat chapter 4 . 3/11/2009
heh. "Delicate situation" - nice. great restraint, not saying "Delicate condition."

"“We never discuss any of this ever again.”" heh. nice.

I would have broken this up into separate paragraphs by speaker:

"“Riddick don’t fight me for once” Jack was getting irritated “you feel hot because you’re getting a fever now, but once we are outside you will get cooler and you’ll feel like shit, even more then you do now. Besides if you catch a chill outside it will just add to whatever you have now and you will stay sick longer”. Still refusing the jacket Riddick stated back “Jack for the last time I’m not sick, I don’t know what’s wrong with me, but I know it’s not that. I’M ONLY GOING TO THIS STUPID APPOINTMENT TO GET YOU OFF MY ASS ABOUT IT!” Riddick was so irritated at this point that he wasn’t paying any attention to himself and he was just yelling. The yelling bought on such a violent bout of coughing that Riddick had to sit down on the couch till it passed. His throat was raw and his mouth had a metallic taste to it, kind of like blood. Jack was at his side with a glass of water. She didn’t say anything, just handed it to him. He took it from her and took a few small sips wincing as he water passed down his throat. He placed the glass on the ground and rested his head in his hands sighing. Jack reached up and put her arms around him offer whatever comfort she could give. After a moment she stood up and grabbed the jacket and draped it over Riddick and pulled him to his feet.

nicely done!
Saismaat chapter 3 . 3/11/2009
"only without the fun of killing" . . . snort.

There's some spelling errors, if you care about such things. . . . but yes. Poor Riddick. heh.
Saismaat chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
Poor Riddick! Coughing. It's actually kinda funny.