Reviews for Resting Chance
BlindMaster chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
hi man i read your historya and is great plzz continue

.)) bye
lostuntothisworld chapter 3 . 12/18/2009
I'm really enjoying this fic so far. Please update soon:D
caesaraugusta chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
This story seems really good please continue it!
nice chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
I already love the story, and I really really hope you'll continue. Lots of people drop their story now adays but I really hope you don't ,
goldfish demon chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
You know, I really envy you sometimes for being as awesome as you are. I wish that my own Will/Corny fic could be as good as yours are. Alas, we can't all be fanfic gods, and I'm content with where I'm at. Besides, I'm a sailor not a writer. I leave that to better people, like you.

On to the issue at hand, this story. Fan-fucking-tasic if you don't mind the language. I like the slightly angsty setup you've put on to start, can't wait to see how it all pans out. I've noticed that, with this pairing you seem to have a thing of making Cornelia be secretly in love with Will. Do you do that consciously, or does it just happen that way?

You kinda started out on fire with the updates, but you seem to have slowed down considerably now. No bigs though, I've got all the time in the world for the next few months. I suppose that's a bit of a plus to going to sea.

Like I said above, you're awesome, I love the story, and a-waiting for some updatey goodness.

GD
Maladin chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
Aw... this story makes me want to hug Will and tell her everything will be alright. The same goes for Cornelia. Only a few select fanfictions made me feel so much for the characters.

I absolutely adored your old To Be With You story, which makes me enjoy this fanfiction even more since it has the *possibility* to have a happier ending. Incidentally, can we consider To Be With You to have happened much earlier in this story or was it a stand-alone?

I must also say I like your author's notes. Nice to know what you think.
Sniper Fodder chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
Excellent chapter as always. Really did a good job of putting the feel of a first day at college into the story. That staircase you were talking about... So reminds me of one of the staircases here at Regis hehe. Anyways... good to know Hay Lin isn't going to be tortured in this one XD.

Also, props for marying Susan and Dean. LoL the baby's name XD. Oh, and loved what you did with the record label and the Band name. Epic references. Think I'm going to enjoy this story. Well, even though I don't like romance D: Till next chapter: toodles!
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
Great fic so far, Sokai, and a heckofa change from 'Royal Will'. Hope these two can at least be civil to each other in the meantime, and BRING ON THE IRMA! If she isn't paart of the solution, she might at least make the problem less awkward, eh? Catch ya on the flipside, A J.
XV-Dragon chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
Looksl ike I was right, W and C are in the same school (thoug I tink most readers saw that comming lol!)

Hope those two work osmthingo ut soon or this will be long year for both of them (of course evne if they do work somthing, you would probably have a few surpsies to throw their way I bet)
Kay Celestine chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
nope, nothing missed..lol I totally got the puns you made.. The chapter was really really good (i swear, i need to make up a new word for how good u are cuz i'm using up all the other ones, and nothing is no longer good enough to describe you, lol). _ Keep up to amazing work!
Aimed mischief chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
Wonderful. Can't wait for the next chappie. _
yellow 14 chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
Seeing Will's perspective was very interesting. A nice chapter as well. Keep updating
Joe Habana chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
angst... i so like the mind conflict that the mind of Willhelmina have (man... i really like the willhelmina name... the willma gived to her in the US is just plain boring), and Avelyn seems awfuly cool... i lke her xD

the first encounter...poor Will, but.. in the end they'll be togheter... after some hard times to do it...

''en fin'' read ya next time
DayDreamer9 chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
When I first started college, I went - if I remember correctly - on the wrong day and wandered the campus with my sister trying to figure out what building was what for about an hour or more ;; So yeah, nerves are always present first day of any school, but it was still cool, and the library was a nice place to crash/read _

Anywho, I have a funny feeling that this Avelyn will play an important role in the story and I also predict that Corny and Will might be seeing more of each other than they planned "wink, nudge" Ahem, although, I felt kinda pissed at Will; I mean, I know that what happened that night WAS horrible in the sense that she had 'sex' with someone else that wasn't her boyfriend and I might come off as unfeeling for saying/thinking this, but it's not like Cornelia intended for it to happen (granted Corny secretly loved it). She felt mega bad and said that it was an accident, she feels just as bad. I just feel that Will doesn't realize how miserable the blond is and I just can't keep this nagging feeling that something bad is gonna happen because of it.

But, then again, what's a good'ole drama without...well, drama? ; Just cuz I'm as soft as a creampuff don't mean I don't like a good angst, so let the 'good times; role _; I like Avelyn and hope to see more of her while you continue to spin a marvelous tale, just like you always do Hope that you update again real soon! _
Sniper Fodder chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
Hehe, You love the torture romances don't ya? First with your Guardian Diary story, and now this one. Are you going to Torture Hay Lin in this one too? Hehe.

Anyways, Excellent chapter as always. Nice to read a fic where the Guardians have grown up.