Reviews for Centre of the Sun
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Cheesy it may be, it's still adorable and very enjoyable.
Eclipse1234 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
yay fluff
dark dreamerx chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Wow this was amazing. Why did I not read this sooner? Love the way you write :3.
Ran Kajiura chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Outstandingly lovely! I love those reasons, especially the seventy-five. I totally can imagine how he abuse his power when he already become Hokage. Of course, just to make his Sakura-chan's life more colorful.

Keep writing. And don't stop making Narusaku. I'll fave this one.
silveroaks chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
aww, this was so cute!great job:)
MoonxCandycane chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
that was just beautiful!
you did a great job.
What.a.carriwitchet chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
cheesy? whimsical?
Oh no, this is just plain adorable O_o
Raini Red chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I really don't know how there aren't more reviews. It was an excellent piece, and very well written. I'm a sucker for a good Sakura/Naruto story.
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Cute!
ReflectedGrace chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
"Sometimes I get the feeling that you don't respect me..."

Naruto, if you look up the word "adorkable" in whatever dictionary is corrupted enough to have that as an entry, I'm pretty sure there is a picture of you there. Because you are the DEFINITION of it. :-)

Loved this. So sweet, and hilarious.

Seriously, I was shoulders-shaking laughing out loud (muffling with hands) at "Kiss Your Hokage Day", which is good enough on its own, but then it only applied to Sakura. BAHAHAHAHAHA!

You know, I adore this pairing with a passion as well, but I love the take you have on it, with Naruto as the Hokage and Sakura as a Konoha resident under his authority. It read very fresh and original.

(P.S.: I LOVE all the quotes you put at the beginnings of fics. Appropriate, funny, and really sums up the point of the story, or gets you in the mood to read it.)
Joele chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Aww...

nice piece that just made my day.. err night.

and i swear it didn't take me 5 min to come up with something to write.

it took me 1 actually

Cheers

Joele
Folle chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Very funny. Good dynamics in the relationship. Their personalities were very in character.
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Hahaa so cute :D

Naruto is such a goofball.
Entei chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Cute and wonderful, or should i say, beautiful and awesome? Nice oneshot. Rather funny as well. Good work.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Haha, very entertaining. Nice work on this.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »