Reviews for Sunshine and Yellow Daisies
FamousNoOne chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
It's so sad, but so happy..
JheNa-aNime21 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
i love it but i hate the part where you have to mention fred's dead..
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Don't like this one as much as the others for some reason, but still well done and well worth the read.
skateboard c chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
very well written fic. i enjoyed. good on you. cheers!
HorribleHolly chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
That's really sad...
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Great fic, it was adorable. Poor Angelina, though. Poor everyone. I wish Fred was alive :(
Chezzu chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
This was such a happy story, then the end came and I got depressed. Sigh. Beautiful piece :)
Espoir Noir chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
You know, I always read your stories when I want to sight happily. Or sometimes sadly. But this one was a happy sighing story. I just love the sheer lovliness of it. Perhaps I can connect at the moment because of the way I'm feeling, but her confusion over whether there is an 'us' is so very real and so believable. And that final paragraph is beautiful. Thank-you!
NickyFox13 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Great job on your portrayal of Fred/Angelina!

The end broke my heart, for some reason.

there was a great amount of emotion expressed in this.

Great fic! :)
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Another great piece! The end in particular was poignant, and I love Angelina's take on the year as a whole (as well as her relationship with Fred, of course).
FredFanatic chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Ahh...I've never been a fan of Angelina/George (or even much of a Fred/Angelina supporter, come to think of it), but I really did enjoy this story.

It was very bitter sweet. Fred's evasiveness at school, and Angelina questioning their relationship seemed very characteristic of the two of them. The very last paragraph, of course, was sad, but beautiful.

Yet another one of your one-shots that I love.
Mrs. Rilla Ford chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Great story!

The epilogue was nice, and although I personally prefer to pretend J.K. never killed Fred, I appreciate that you built your story around the original plot line.

Keep writing, since it would be a crying shame if you let this talent go to waste!
iwuvwonwon chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
oh goodness! that was enticing!

I was reading along happily all thoughout the fic.

But then when I got to the part about Fred's death my heart quenched!

It reminded me just how real Fred's death is!

-bravo-
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Sweetness! Lovely story! Bittersweet as well. Someday she should let someone know or leave a request in her will for those flowers to be put on his grave and on hers too on that day and why.
Hecate's Wrath chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Okay, so I'm not a Fred/Ange shipper, but you make this work-not that I'm surprised.

I adore this, even if I don't adore the ship. It's beautiful-your characterizations of Fred, George, and Angelina are wonderful. Again, no surprise. :)

I *especially* like that you've made George very much his own person and also funny... too often I think that he's seen as the 'lesser' twin, like he's only created so that Fred has someone to complete his sentences. I really like that you made them different.

The last paragraph is beautiful and *really* gets to me-the sunniest day of all... Hm...

Lovely work. :)