Reviews for Once in a Lifetime
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
-19 el vivo 3 el muerto
pronker chapter 18 . 10/6/2012
Very interesting premise - I enjoyed the multiple characters in this - perhaps ffn did the story an injustice when the formatting did not allow for each speaker to have his or her own paragraph, but sometimes the formatting for this site does skew when uploading. Anyway, congratulations on completing your story!
aurebesh chapter 18 . 6/11/2012
Okay... so, when they get back from the portal, the real timeline is the SCREWED one like in the Original Trilogy? What? WHY? The Leia-Jedi AU is better :(

But... excellent fic. I mean it.
aurebesh chapter 17 . 6/11/2012
Wow, wow, wow. I'm speechless. Favoriting!
FirePhoenix97 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
RABBITS ARE INTELLIGENT!
ILDV chapter 18 . 9/22/2010
Good
T chapter 16 . 7/29/2010
I think that the people who messed up the GOOD timeline and made the changes with Anakin unable to breathe on his own, etc. should be the ones to travel back and fix what they did.
mori chapter 15 . 6/24/2010
Oh, i hope they leave everything as it is, without turning it to the other(fall of jedi, empire)universe\
Katara97 chapter 8 . 6/20/2010
I like the concept, but I'm having trouble following the story line due to all the jumps from place to place. It is very confusing at times.
angie chapter 14 . 6/13/2010
Amazing fic, I really like this, it is interesting the way you have the time traveling in the the present time! I am looking forward to what happens next!
Tosharino chapter 13 . 4/29/2010
Well im stumped! Who is she? :P Update soon!
Tosharino chapter 12 . 4/2/2010
So excited (and nervouse) for when they find out that it was/is Anakin who's the Sith! :D Please update ASAP!
Merdan chapter 12 . 3/24/2010
oh. O.o What will happen?
Merdan chapter 11 . 2/27/2010
I love it! Really good, and really mind-boggling. What's happening to everyone?
angie chapter 11 . 2/18/2010
I am enjoying your story, it is very unusual, and I am wondering when it will come together and make sense. Anakin hears Vader and Anakin in his head, and poor Leia losing her baby is so sad! Looking forward to your next update!