Reviews for 48
Milesprower chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
YEESH,this was SAD!But,that doesn't make it BAD,as it was extremly well written,and it had a very good plot;I could almost see it happening in the comics...the british one,but with a smarter Tails... or Miles,as THAT Sonic is a real...I I liked what you did with the himself Miles,inwardly loathing the nikname,just showing how much of a child in need of approvel he is,to take up a name he doesn't even ,it might not be EVERYONE'S faverate cup of tea...but it's definatly mine!
Milesprower chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
GOOD GOD!YEESH! This was really dipressing...but also extremly well a diffrent note,as you can see from my name,I actully don't like the name "Tails",so it was nice to see a fic that had him call HIMSELF Miles,yet let OUTHERS call him one critisism:I don't think Sonic would abandon(correct me if wrong,but was that what you were implying?) Miles,a F$&KING 8 YEAR OLD,because he couldn't bring Sally back?!More than a little cold hearted...but that's it,'cause it really is brilliant!
SonicFan chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This story is well written, and it's great at bringing out the emotions. It's one of those stories you think about after you've finished reading it. It's sort of hard to get it off your mind.

It's depressing, but that doesn't make it bad. Sure, it's dark for a Sonic story. It should be rated T because of the themes, honestly. Sonic's reaction and the ending rub me the wrong way. But this isn't meant to be soft or fluffy, obviously.

You should change the rating.
Les Rallizes Denudes chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
God, this is depressing.

But raw and conveys emotions well. I enjoyed it.
Skyward Wings chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Your vignettes pull on the emotions like nothing else can. Such abstract beauty one can expect in a painting but never in a textual form. Your writing style is interesting, and superb, and you should definitely continue writing these things.

Cheers! -OFH
at pie chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
a damn good read. original too.
DC111 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
That was heartbreaking. The kind of story that would make an emotionally unstable person lock the bedroom door and start cutting.

In all seriousness, it did seem just a little rushed - and a few paragraphs before the end, there's a small section where none of your sentences are capitalized. Unless that was intended for some reason, you might want to take a look.

You captured the story's events and mood very well. Your writing style is the kind that isn't overly complex and pulls the readers right in - at least, it pulled ME right in. Nice job, despite the depressing conclusion.
Smilely12135 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Really good story really good