Reviews for Sunday Personals
HoneyBear84 chapter 16 . 9/28
Love it, but wish it was longer, I know I'm gready lol
Sakihinata chapter 16 . 3/3
Ah, Ron I love you ;)
Kiowa2010 chapter 16 . 11/21/2016
I love this story. I lost it for a while and just found it again. Even better the second time. I love the power dynamics between all the people, especially how it was unexpectedly fluid for Charley. I didn't really like the last chapter, but only because I didn't want to see Harry being a brat. He was so lovely and we'll behaved in the first chapters. He knows better. Tsk.
Love your writing. Keep up the great work.
Yvonne Park chapter 16 . 6/5/2016
Good story! Haha I think Draco and Charlie would make a good couple. I wish there was more with those two together. The dragon tamer and the dragon. Great job! I wish there was more! :)

-Yvonne
shadowfurie chapter 16 . 9/20/2015
bloody brilliant
Kitty Savella chapter 16 . 1/15/2014
Fantastic...ally smutty. Loved every minute of this.
she-who-waits-in-darkness chapter 16 . 4/8/2013
this is a very put together story. won't lie that i wished the slash scenes lasted longer but I thought the ending was great!
rmiser1994 chapter 16 . 2/19/2013
This was a FANTASTIC Story! Brilliantly written too .
W und W chapter 16 . 11/1/2012
Beautiful story. I really enjoyed reading it.
Post U Later chapter 11 . 10/24/2012
Damn These Two Love Dirt Talk! SO KINKY! XD
Post U Later chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
Holy Shit! Snape Spent 48 Galleons On Clothes? That's Like $483.36 Or 240 UKPounds! Or 354.24 Euros! O.O Wow.
"We hug in this house Professor."
'Severus made a face that was half smile half choking on your own vomit...'
-Oh I Would Pay 100 Galleons To See That Look On Snape's Face! ;P
LMFAO! Ron With His Primary Colors Comment & Then Trying To Use The Word Banana-Hammock? No, Oh No Ron. *Shakes Head In Laughter*
OMG! Snape Taught Hermione To Flourish Her Robes! I Can Just Imagine Her Doing It Now! XD
Post U Later chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
Oh Man, I Love Molly So Much! She's Just So Freaking Awesome! ;D
Hmm... I Wonder Who That Blond With Charlie Was? I Want To Say Draco, But I Doubt That. He's Probably Not Going To Be Mentioned Again Now That Snape Is, More Than Likely, Going To Ask Him To 'Share' His Pet & All. ;P
Okay, So I'm Like Having A Total Nose Bleed Over Here. Harry's Desire Was To Be Fisted? ...SO FUCKING KINKY! XD
Post U Later chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
OMG! That Ending Made Me Laugh So Hard! That's Hilarious! XD
'Harry heard Ron snicker...'
-If I Was Either Ron Or Hermione, I Would Have Been Snickering, If Not Laughing My Ass Off, Too. ;P
Post U Later chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
Oh Snap! Harry Was Half An Hour Late? Shit, He's Going To Get Punished So Hard!(Pun Fully Intended)
Post U Later chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
Okay, That Was Dead Sexy! I LOVE IT! Submissive Harry Is SO Kinky! ;P
I Bet That, After Awhile, Snape Will Allow Charlie To Join In Sometimes. But For Now, Charlie Needs To Just Back Off.