Reviews for That Was Easy
BRENDA WARREN chapter 5 . 4/1
LETS JUST HOPE HE'S NOT HER BOSS[SNICKER] WELL AT LEAST NO RULES ABOUT DATING EACH OTHER.
BRENDA WARREN chapter 4 . 4/1
WHY DIDNT SHE STAY AND LISTEN TO HIM SHE IGHT HAVE LEARNED SOMETHING, THAT WAS REALLY IMPORTANT.
BRENDA WARREN chapter 3 . 4/1
I STILL THINK THEY ARE CRAZY BUT LIKE PLAYING GAMES.
BRENDA WARREN chapter 2 . 4/1
THAT WAS WEIRD CANT THEY SEE EACH OTHER OUTSIDE OF WORK?
BRENDA WARREN chapter 1 . 4/1
WELL THAT WAS NICE BUT THEY COULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING DONT YOU THINK[SNICKER]
fanfictionalcolic chapter 5 . 8/13/2016
Well I was sure they will work together
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 5/19/2015
Now that was funny! All that being careful due to his own morals, not the companies and he gets a new job at the very same place her new job is. Proves that they should have, at the very least, been talking on the phone these last two weeks . . . there would've been no harm in that. No danger of touching each other over the phone. I loved that he showed up at eight in the morning . . . too cute. Very eager man. Cute story, thanks for writing it.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 5/19/2015
Awww, poor thing misunderstood what he was saying. They are so hot for each other. They are even in love with one another. Loved getting an EPOV! Yay! I love EPOV they are my favorites and this one was unexpected.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 5/19/2015
Very proud of her taking the reins the way she did. Sneaking in there and tying him up . . . fantastic! That was very good for him and I think she has stunned him. Having fun reading this one.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 5/19/2015
I know it would be wrong to do so but, I would've quit right then . . . walked away and said I'd be back after closing . . . walking out, tossing him a smirk and a wink. Touching without touching would render me insane . . . I need flesh to flesh. Loved that she caught him licking the pen . . . hot!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
I loved how she shocked the shit out of him . . . that was really fun! Deep breaths, turn around and lock lips! Brilliant!
Lilydukes chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
hahaha so good! Loved it!
BarbyBells chapter 5 . 8/23/2013