Reviews for That Was Easy
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 5/19
Now that was funny! All that being careful due to his own morals, not the companies and he gets a new job at the very same place her new job is. Proves that they should have, at the very least, been talking on the phone these last two weeks . . . there would've been no harm in that. No danger of touching each other over the phone. I loved that he showed up at eight in the morning . . . too cute. Very eager man. Cute story, thanks for writing it.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 5/19
Awww, poor thing misunderstood what he was saying. They are so hot for each other. They are even in love with one another. Loved getting an EPOV! Yay! I love EPOV they are my favorites and this one was unexpected.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 5/19
Very proud of her taking the reins the way she did. Sneaking in there and tying him up . . . fantastic! That was very good for him and I think she has stunned him. Having fun reading this one.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 5/19
I know it would be wrong to do so but, I would've quit right then . . . walked away and said I'd be back after closing . . . walking out, tossing him a smirk and a wink. Touching without touching would render me insane . . . I need flesh to flesh. Loved that she caught him licking the pen . . . hot!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 5/19
I loved how she shocked the shit out of him . . . that was really fun! Deep breaths, turn around and lock lips! Brilliant!
Lilydukes chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
hahaha so good! Loved it!
BarbyBells chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
debslmac chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
:) loved this story
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
Lovedddd this!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Ohhh that was perfect! Can't wait for more of this!
VanessaJJ chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
They re cute! And hot!
Mell C chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
Fun. I hope she's his boss this time around.
vampiregirllovessian chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
Aw they had sex and confessed their love, cute. But they're both working at Barnes and Nobel? So funny! Great ending :)
vampiregirllovessian chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
Edward's a fucking tease...and I like it ;)
vampiregirllovessian chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
Yes, I definitely love using office supplies in a sexual way. It is hot