Reviews for That Was Easy
dlhk chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
GAH! That was good. really good. yeah... I'm glad Bella was able to convince him that his no touching rule was not going to happen. haha. I can't wait until they move on to the office desks and swivel chairs. oh, and i'm assuming they'll be headed home to practice some more. i hope, at least. i'm definitely needing more than just 2 more chapters of this. -mob
dlhk chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
HOLY CRAP! This was hilarious. I was laughing my butt off when he pulled out that sharpie and stuck it down her cleavage. BWHAHAHAHA. so funny and super hot too. I"m glad I'm behind, b/c now I can read another chapter. whew.

HE STUCK THE SHARPIE IN HIS MOUTH? sigh -mob
ababababa chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
great update!
A-SuperStar13 chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
HOTT!

I loved it. Wow, a naughty little Bella is HOTT!

Loved that she found Edward in the Sharpie isle a little spaced out. And the use of the extention cord was smart.

Loved the chair too.
Dollybigmomma chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
So, does she get paid overtime for staying past her shift?
TexasTank chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
I Lurve Stapleward's Bella!
dariussane chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
Nice. time for a promotion. tehe. has edward been wanting bella all theese years too? hope so. xos
Chalger chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
great chapter, i am looking forward to more
Cristygen chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
Oh wow, Hotness! Loved it!

Can't wait for more!
flecour chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
Excellent Chapter! )
bab1067 chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
Oh, what a fun game to play. Bella definitely got her point across. Can't wait to see what Edward has in store for our dear little vixen.
vanessarae chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
Gah. That was hot. Makes me ponder the massaging leather chair at my parents' house...hm...how to combine someone watching the kids and having my parents' house be empty at the same time...hm...
kdesign23 chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
I love Mondays. Staples. Pens. Office furniture ... and Stapleward.

So far I feel like Edward isn't being very aggressive. I may like to see that ...

you rock.
Lady DestinyHope chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
aww this was sweet and hot at the same time lol update soon!
A-SuperStar13 chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
HOTT ! Wow... that is all I can say about that.

I don't think I can look at a Sharpie the same way again too.
274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »