Reviews for That Was Easy
SailorV911 chapter 5 . 6/5/2009
haha. of course! what a sexy story.
demolitionLover chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
yeah. i won't look at one the same again either. i always knew there was a reason i loved stationary so much...
lilyland10177 chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
LMAO, how ironic is that! I love the concept for this story ,its so fresh and origional
Twilight2Midnight chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU'RE LEAVING IT THERE...what no more?

Please do a sequel - I just love this story...sob, sob, sob :(

Love how he turned up at 8am - just so cute :) YUMMY!
Forest Sentry Koneji chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
A lemony fluff. I think this chapter can be made into a lemon-flavoured cotton candy! Keep up the amazing writing!
Allknowing Alice chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
That was a brilliant ending u did! It really cracked me up! Awesome story!
AleJazzyRocker chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
loved it! especially the ending, lol.
Kynicole chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
its good
Marianka chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
Fun and good.:)
L5472 chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
LOL oh this was a nice chapter. Some funny bits thrown in for example...ugly flowers and OJ (..it's the thought that counts right?), and the fact that they work at the same place haha. Oh dear...at least Edward's not her boss! Or...I hope not! ;)

I think this was a good ending. Glad that they're now together without anymore drama.
RiverMan chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
Well, at first.. I thought that this story is one of those crackfic that usually doesn't make any sense (Sorry!).BUT after reading it, I found out that this is a great story and had a great ending with great sex, the dramas (owh, you gotta have drama) and nice setting with current, believable issues.. Nice job!. Enjoyed reading it..
browneyeddaisy chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
Aw...great ending!
Ellae chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
Yeah XD aw that was hot and cute (mostly hot though)

Well haha I guess this means someone's got to go back to dirty Staples!

Ellae
CullenLuver333 chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
Haha. Wow. Coincidinc!
colourmecolourful chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
Haha how will they be able to keep their hands off each other now that they work together? Hehe
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »