Reviews for That Was Easy
thedownbeat chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
Wicked Irony. [:
pixiekat7 chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
Damn, you went there? What a riot!

Srsly great ending...I'm gonna miss Stapledward!
christykq chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
NO! That's not even funny. One of them is going to have to get another job. Or get married. Hot smut, very cute chapter. Excellent story.
Mnlozano93 chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
aw lol yay they're together now! im going to miss this story cuz its so cute lol. I LOVE IT!
Luvntwilight chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
M M good. That's too funny they got jobs at the same place.
Supa Hot Fiya chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
wow thats so sweet and hot!

i love it!
fattoad chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
Haha. Brilliant!
deleteteled chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
haha thats so ironic of an ending

i love it
Tiggrmommi chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
LMAO! Of course they'd end up working together again! Loved it! Thank you again for sharing Stapledward with us! Was very hard for me to take my computer in there today to be fixed without LMAO... My mother thinks I'm crazy!
inu16kags chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
this is great can't wait to see what happens update soon please
emillythestrange chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
hahaha...that was a really hilarious ending! i really love this story and i love the way you write and thanks so much for sharing this story with us! i loved it!
I'm-The-Invisible-Girl chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
haha they're both working in the same store again! lols

cool story

it was good
dariussane chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
YOu can end stapleward there,but now you must continue with bookward. and who they are going to go about this now, seeing they ARE a couple, now. he's just going to start so they being a couple already, noone could say anything. Oh i don't know how's an epolog? sorry i can't spell today-migrain.

luv

~S

XO
jadesabre75 chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
I loved this story! Excellent job!
TheEdwardEmmett chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
This is an amazing and great chapter. Witty and hot, what a combination! Great Ending, I almost choked on my water when I read it.

Amazing Chapter and story as always.
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »