Reviews for That Was Easy
L5472 chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
LOL oh this was a nice chapter. Some funny bits thrown in for example...ugly flowers and OJ (..it's the thought that counts right?), and the fact that they work at the same place haha. Oh dear...at least Edward's not her boss! Or...I hope not! ;)

I think this was a good ending. Glad that they're now together without anymore drama.
RiverMan chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
Well, at first.. I thought that this story is one of those crackfic that usually doesn't make any sense (Sorry!).BUT after reading it, I found out that this is a great story and had a great ending with great sex, the dramas (owh, you gotta have drama) and nice setting with current, believable issues.. Nice job!. Enjoyed reading it..
browneyeddaisy chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
Aw...great ending!
Ellae chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
Yeah XD aw that was hot and cute (mostly hot though)

Well haha I guess this means someone's got to go back to dirty Staples!

Ellae
CullenLuver333 chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
Haha. Wow. Coincidinc!
britreadsbooks chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
Haha how will they be able to keep their hands off each other now that they work together? Hehe
lumierelove chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
Wicked Irony. [:
pixiekat7 chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
Damn, you went there? What a riot!

Srsly great ending...I'm gonna miss Stapledward!
christykq chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
NO! That's not even funny. One of them is going to have to get another job. Or get married. Hot smut, very cute chapter. Excellent story.
Mnlozano93 chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
aw lol yay they're together now! im going to miss this story cuz its so cute lol. I LOVE IT!
Luvntwilight chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
M M good. That's too funny they got jobs at the same place.
HPJunkie chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
wow thats so sweet and hot!

i love it!
fattoad chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
Haha. Brilliant!
deleteteled chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
haha thats so ironic of an ending

i love it
Tiggrmommi chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
LMAO! Of course they'd end up working together again! Loved it! Thank you again for sharing Stapledward with us! Was very hard for me to take my computer in there today to be fixed without LMAO... My mother thinks I'm crazy!
274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »