Reviews for That Was Easy
inu16kags chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
this is great can't wait to see what happens update soon please
emillythestrange chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
hahaha...that was a really hilarious ending! i really love this story and i love the way you write and thanks so much for sharing this story with us! i loved it!
I'm-The-Invisible-Girl chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
haha they're both working in the same store again! lols

cool story

it was good
dariussane chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
YOu can end stapleward there,but now you must continue with bookward. and who they are going to go about this now, seeing they ARE a couple, now. he's just going to start so they being a couple already, noone could say anything. Oh i don't know how's an epolog? sorry i can't spell today-migrain.

luv

~S

XO
jadesabre75 chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
I loved this story! Excellent job!
TexasTank chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
This is an amazing and great chapter. Witty and hot, what a combination! Great Ending, I almost choked on my water when I read it.

Amazing Chapter and story as always.
susayq chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
They're working together again! that is too funny! What a wicked sense of humor you've got ROFLOL
pillow912 chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
update soon!
ECishot chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
i love this story please post more chapters
cheermom13 chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
that was great i can't wait until next month
ilovejessssss chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
LOL hot lemon, good funny ironic ending, good amount of fluff - i would say that was the perfect ending to this story, dont be so hard on yourself!
slyt chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
oh this is such a great story, i loved how you just started right out with Bella kissing him and it going from there.. This romantic, and sexy as hell and i can't wait to read more.I am dying though now to find out what is going to happen next now that they are going to be working yet again at the same place .. Oh please let me know when you write more this is so good.
domisgone chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
Oh shit. Don't tell me they never discussed where they would be working after Staples?

Did you work at Staples... is that why you chose that location where Bella and Edward originally met?
Cristygen chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
Finally! I think the sexual tension between those two was at a breaking point!

And hahahaha! They'll be working in the same place again! I do hope he will not be her boss again, because that would suck!

Anyway, it was a fun little story. I loved it!
dolphin62598 chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
I thought that was a wonderful end to Stapleward! I love that they are now going to be working at Barnes & Noble! LOL! You did a great job with this little story! I loved it!
274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »