Reviews for That Was Easy
TheEdwardEmmett chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
This is an amazing and great chapter. Witty and hot, what a combination! Great Ending, I almost choked on my water when I read it.

Amazing Chapter and story as always.
susayq chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
They're working together again! that is too funny! What a wicked sense of humor you've got ROFLOL
pillow912 chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
update soon!
ECishot chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
i love this story please post more chapters
cheermom13 chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
that was great i can't wait until next month
ilovejessssss chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
LOL hot lemon, good funny ironic ending, good amount of fluff - i would say that was the perfect ending to this story, dont be so hard on yourself!
slyt chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
oh this is such a great story, i loved how you just started right out with Bella kissing him and it going from there.. This romantic, and sexy as hell and i can't wait to read more.I am dying though now to find out what is going to happen next now that they are going to be working yet again at the same place .. Oh please let me know when you write more this is so good.
domisgone chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
Oh shit. Don't tell me they never discussed where they would be working after Staples?

Did you work at Staples... is that why you chose that location where Bella and Edward originally met?
Cristygen chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
Finally! I think the sexual tension between those two was at a breaking point!

And hahahaha! They'll be working in the same place again! I do hope he will not be her boss again, because that would suck!

Anyway, it was a fun little story. I loved it!
dolphin62598 chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
I thought that was a wonderful end to Stapleward! I love that they are now going to be working at Barnes & Noble! LOL! You did a great job with this little story! I loved it!
cravingtwilight chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
hahaha, the fact that they are both now working at B&N was hysterical. great ending!
dlhk chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
Bwahahaha! Boo, that was all kinds of awesome. Your A/N was totally unfounded b/c I wouldn't have known you were worried about it. It was perfect. I love stapleward... taking 1/2 dead flowers & OJ to her. Haha. I loved that he followed her home that first night and I loved that they quit, but I can't believe those dorks didn't talk about where they were going to work! Hopefully it won't matter. I'm hoping since he's starting with a girlfriend it won't matter and maybe he won't be directly over her. Either way, it was funny and sweet and sexy times all rolled into one. Great job. You work just fine under pressure, you dork. I loved it. -MoB
aciepey chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
HAHAHAHA!perfect!
izzzyy chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
Best ending ever deserves sequel. Just saying.

I laughed pretty hard.
kdesign23 chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
This chapter was so great! Your ending ROCKED! I was not expecting him to work at the same place and it was hilarious!

I wish you would keep it up but I understand the need to have the story finished too ... loved it!

xxo