Reviews for Dialogues with the Desperate
Liz Ben chapter 1 . 12/28/2019
Awwww this is adorable! Drunk enough to cooperate.. I know a few characters like that
Wicked Kisses chapter 1 . 10/31/2018
If I weren't supposed to be asleep I'd be giggling.
And FOREVER chapter 1 . 3/29/2018
loved it! xD I'm interested in the spin off! I'll totally take more stories from u!
Broadwayfreak5357 chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Oh this is hilarious! I quite enjoyed it :) I loved all the bickering and back and forth between you and the characters! Favorite bit: "And so Hermione stepped and fell to her death" and the whole following bit with "we can still assassinate her after we have our happy ending" from Severus! I was laughing so much! :)
Thanks for this! But also this is really bad - just because I got sucked into reading "When a Lioness Fights" (I really couldn't stop) and it's during my finals week and I have 4 papers due Wednesday but instead of doing work, I wrote 600 words of one and read like 30 chapters. Oops ;) #sorrynotsorry
xx Sage
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
That was... Interesting.
painkillerjane chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
this was EXCELLANT!
centava chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Hilarious!
DaisyBlack chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
LOL loved this! And it's good to know that other people have conversations with imaginary characters as well, it's not just me! ;)
happy2bholly chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
having thoroughly enjoyed When a Lioness Fights, more one shots or a second story would be amazing! I didnt want it to end!
Faminana chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
That was hilarious! And it was a bit of nonsense but that was simply devine!
whimsicalRuby chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
That was amusing. Eve3n if I read it after everything else was completed.

Favorite line ever:

"Draco [decisively]: I want you to finally kill off my father so that I can angst a bit more and then inherit his fortune and the manor, where I can live for the rest of my life making witty remarks about Gryffindors."

I think I'll go make that my Facebook status, now XD
MissNorris chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Hallo Kalyl,

das ist ja nett. Du hast mein vollstes Mitleid, das Schreiben von "When a Lioness fights" muss echt hart gewesen sein.

Da fällt mir ein: Wo ist eigentlich der 2. Teil vom Epilog? *eg*

Gibts da noch einen?

Und warum hast du die Story eigentlich auf englisch geschrieben? Da bringt Deutschland schon so eine brilliante Autorin hervor und was haben wir davon? Wir müssen die halbe Story auf englisch lesen, weil wir nicht warten können, bis die Übersetzerin weiter macht, da wir süchtig geworden sind!

Liebe Grüße