Reviews for My Saving Angel
Angejk chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
lovely :)
Angejk chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Fantastic opening chapter! Edward, Emmett, Rosalie and Jasper, while human, are still true to character. I particular loved the way you wove Edward's love of music and his desire to serve as a soldier for honour and glory into the narrative, and then tied that to Jasper's story too. Well written, well done!
Natalie2613 chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
This is really, really good!

I'm not a huge fan of fictions that take bella and edward (and all the other characters) out of their original setting, but i really enjoyed reading this. Especially the back story to edward.

You have a gift for writing.

Please continue writing this. I know you've probably got lots of other things to do but a lot of people would love it if you carried this on!

Pink-Roxy chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
I LOVE it!

Please update soon :D
Kimblekn chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
BigBear64 chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
Ths is an excellent story - good job - looking foward to the update.
Rae2404 chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
This story seems really nice, I'd like to read some more. ;-)
BriEatsBrownies chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
You are an amazing writer. If you dont continue this story, I might just burst! It was just plain wonderful! I cant wait wait to see what happens next.
Dellalesia chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Love it :D please update soon.
No1Longer1using1account chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I love it please update soon!)
sugapiehoney chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
I love what i've read so far, please do continue :) x
Rae2404 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I really feel that this story is going to be cool. Too bad this chapter had to end, I so wanted to read more. Pleae update quickly. ;-)
Soccermustang chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Great story so far :D please continue
Kimblekn chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
YES! Continue please!
katykat18 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
oh please continue! I absolutly love where its going, it has awesome potential! please keep going and update soon! ]