Reviews for Rigged
Great job!
Rose Malmaison chapter 2 . 5/17
I think you need to classify this as dub-con, dubious because Gibbs did not initiate or want to have sex with Tony. They were forced...its 'a have sex or die' scenario.
Although I am enjoying this story, I also have to point out that if Gibbs' hands are cuffed behind him, you can have his arms above him unless you're ripping his arms out of their sockets!
tonjohn chapter 12 . 4/14
I really hope you can go on with this Story very sonn! I loved it!
I hope you find someone sonn!
Best wishes.
combatcrazy chapter 12 . 4/2
Wow, I just found this story and finding it quite enjoyable. If I had the time I would offer my help butjust haven't got a minute to spare. Heck, I read most the chapters on my lunch hour at work. LOL Hope you find a partner soon as I look forward to more.
GeneaLady chapter 8 . 3/20
This chapter has been reported for being in violation of the TOS.
GeneaLady chapter 14 . 3/20
This chapter has been reported for violating the TOS.
laura chapter 13 . 11/12/2013
I love this story can't wait to read on!
Kai-2010 chapter 13 . 8/15/2013
I can't believe you left it here! It is such a great story too!
lilawonder chapter 13 . 10/1/2012
Would live to read more of this I hope you can finish!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/30/2012
Only read chapter 12 (I'll read the rest tonight) but it's great. I'm looking forward to working on it with you.
Gibbs4Eva chapter 13 . 1/2/2012
Just re read all this story. Are you hoping to finish it this year or has it been shelved?
kweandee chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
cool story...will you be continuing it? hope so :)
Mewknight chapter 13 . 6/27/2011 sounds interesting. XD But I am not very familiar with the characters. XP Aw, Gibbs being all accepting and stuff. XD Well can't wait for the next chappy! XD
flouts chapter 13 . 6/13/2011
I enjoy reading your story.

Furthermore, I love Tony/Gobbs stories, and always looking forward a new one.

Thanks a lot for your story, keep writing, you're doing well.

(and excuse me if I made faults, english isn't my native language)
TrishG chapter 13 . 5/16/2011
I hope you can find a co-writer to continue this story.