Reviews for The Unrequited Dream
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Beautiful. :)
lala999 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
this sotry is bittersweet but i love it. i'm a j/c supporter but this story is good.
jediguru chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Easily the best Jimmyxbetty love story i've ever read. keep up the good work!
Lunar-L chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Woah Mary, this was an awesome fic.

I loved the meanings for all the different flowers. Did you research that or was it educated guess-work? Lots of origionality in the invention. I would never have thought of something along those lines.

I'm sure Stacy'll love it/loved it! That's the best present a J/B shipper could ask for!

Also can you lend me your talent please? LOL
Pearl22 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Beautiful. That's the first word that came into my mind after reading this piece of yours.

There's such a flow in the story, all words seem to fit so well.(As far as I can judge) It's somehow sweet and all the same a bit melancholic.

I love the whole plot, it's quite unique and yet absolutely possible as a way for Jimmy to express his flower associations actually made me even swallow a bit, they were so touching. Flowers ARE the symbol of love in my eyes, I can't help it. And Betty's reactions were just as gentle as I'd have imagined them in such a situation.

I'm surely not in love with the pairing, but definitly with the way you presented 's the JB how it should be in my eyes if it was to happen...touching and bittersweet. :)
Anise Nalci chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Beautifully written. Using flowers as a metaphor for Jimmy's love for Betty was absolutely original and bittersweet. Very emotive and I especially enjoyed reading this.
JimmyNeutronFan chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
it should be Cindy and Jimmy!
Readrbug21 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Oh my, that was a wonderful, wonderful story. It was so beautiful and well written. I absolutely adored it. The flower theme was incredible. I've always liked knowing what things mean, like flowers and colors, so I'm glad you wrote this story. lol

And I loved the ending. Love, love, love it. :) I also like the fact that Cindy wasn't mentioned once in it. Usually in Jimmy/Betty stories, she plays a critical role. Although I'm very much a J/C shipper, I enjoy a well written story more than anything. Having said all this, I am sort of left wondering what role Cindy plays in this version of Jimmy's life. She is such a big part of Jimmy's younger life that it's definitely different to see her not even mentioned in his older life.

Anywho, if you're still reading this, lol, your story was exceptionally wonderful and brightened my day. I'm glad I read it. :D

Have a wonderful day!

-Rb21
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Very cute one. I like Jimmy/Cindy but this fic is quite good.

Keep the good writing.