Reviews for Living the Life of Riley
rain angst chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
This is beautiful. I truly love the way you went in-between Ianto's daughter and his letter to Jack. The letter is sad, but at the same time hopeful. Makes me hope that when Jack finally dies, permanently, he will be with Ianto. Beautiful job on this fic.
characters welcome chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I cried, you know.

Because it was just that beautiful.

I've read most of your other Torchwood fics, intending to comment, but then needing more and moving very quickly between profile and fic, profile and fic.

THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL. Thank you for posting.
LeMaki chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I'm crying. :(

This is one of the reasons why something amazing has to happen in Torchwood; Ianto has to become immortal as well. Or my little heart will break. Again.
minimumstitch chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Absolutely beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes.
paisley09 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Okay, so I won't lie, I'm crying a bit here. Very well, done.
Englishpudding chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Oh,it made perfect sense.

Heart rending.

Gut wrenching.

cjh4ever chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
That was great, very moving.
doctor-who-fangirl chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I cried and cried. How upsetting!
Abi2 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Oh, that makes enough sense to me. THough, is "the life of Riley" because he changed names or something? Or is it some reference that I just don't get? Sigh. Very bitterweet, and I love that the main character is his daughter- it highlights everything that is different about Ianto now/then. And AW Ianto.
DarqueQueen7 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009 me crying like a little girl at work and I work retail. So, off to powder my nose, tell you this was wonderful and go out and sell stuff. Living my Life of Riley I guess.

WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
aw...that was so bitter sweet and sad but so lovely at the same time. Excellent job I really really liked it!
leonale chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
wow you made me cry (and i never cry)
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
So sad, brilliantly sad. I loved it

Ness Ayton chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Meep. Where's the box of tissues? Is this so sad but beautifully written. Well done.
Storms-Are-My-Nature chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Ack - you managed to make me cry... it was even more poignant because my own name is Anna - this was beautiful and a sad take on how Jack and Ianto could part.

Really well done.