Reviews for Magical Mayhem
A/N's in the middle of the story are fucking infuriating. It takes me out of the story. Same thing with the [insert swear word of your choice] bullshit. I got some choice swear words for you, buddy! Knock that shit off!
When it said to insert a word I inserted, " Frick frack snick snack patty whack cumberbatch party hats."
Guest chapter 8 . 11/24/2014
the sorting hat sorts people based on their personality/bloodline. Slytherien is only for the pure of blood. Unless Fang is a pure-blood wizard that we don't know about, he would not be placed in slytherin. Ravenclaw is for the especially bright, so he wouldnt be placed in there.(no offence)
Hufflepuff is just for everyone else. Gryffendor is for the brave and pure hearted. Looking at from a real perspective means that fang would not e placed in salazar's house.
aprilgirl01 chapter 33 . 5/31/2014
I, for one, am glad you kept her out of harry's fight.
hatthehellmagicw chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
lol can't remember what used last time. anyways, your cliffhanger is mean. and what is this "Fax
hattheheckmagic3 chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
Angel doesn't invade Max's mind like that. not it the books that I've read at least...(only first 3... so mebbe wrong)
Lady Loophole chapter 31 . 12/26/2013
I thought he was under the Imperious Curse. I had faith!
The FaIIen Angel chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
I like marshmallows too!
LOVE THIS SERIES!
Ima gonna click all 4 buttons!
Keep it up!
The Angel From Above
Person chapter 32 . 6/28/2013
Sorry. I had to update because there were 706 reviews. It was annoying me so I had to fix it. NOBODY ELSE IS ALLOWED TO REVIEW!
Mockingbirdflies chapter 17 . 6/10/2013
I know this has been up for years, and you probably don't check for reviews, but I really like this. Not sure how I feel about Max competing (though I half expected it - but why did Crouch want to get her killed? Or was it someone else?), but otherwise I REALLY like this. I mostly just started reading it because there are no books in my house tht I haven't read (I'm not exaggerating...) but I'm enjoying it so far. And you probably don't
Know who he is, but the way you described Omega made me think of Joe Walker.
And that's all for this extremely long review.
nobodyinamerica chapter 35 . 6/8/2013
yay!
phoenix chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Its a dememtor
maddybaer chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
Do you mean Damien or Jack?
Arkell26 chapter 27 . 8/4/2012
i do enjoy this but more fax please
Arkell26 chapter 19 . 8/4/2012
why in heck would you make omega kiss max! i am mad now...