Reviews for From the Heart
Thor Cosmic chapter 7 . 5/28/2014
Now that is just precious. That's the way Takato should mess up in White day.

And the way you ended the story in "leave it to our imagination", I love it! :D
It is one of my favorite kind of ending. Thumbs up man.
XInsanityXGuiltechXShadowwindX chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
Alright, now you got me curious with what'll happen between them next!

If there's gonna be another sequel, PLEASE let me know!
ExodusClaw chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
Aw it was a sweet story and all,but it felt like there was an over load of inner turmoil,but it made sense and atleast there was ANY turmoil rather than NONE of felt like themselves which was also nice...But how convenient for Takato to pick the seeds that represent LOVE of all story doesn't feel like it's gonna end though,even if where you left off was a pretty good spot,but at least we can have a basic idea of what was 'after'.Though it feels a bit weird that the rest is up to our imagination,it was a nice touch none the less (the reason I say it's weird is because most other stories end with a nice scene of them together or kissing).
Personally,I see them years later,in their early 20s,married;Rika teasing Takato as they sit on the porch of the Nonaka residence,the sun shining brightly and the 'love' flower fully bloomed,along with many others,blowing gently in a breeze.
Frozen Twins chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
I had forgotten how good of a writer you were. Been good to reread these latter chapters, give me some ideas on how to write some parts that are coming up in Twilight. Rukato stuff, but I need to be careful to keep them in Character, just reading this has helped with that. Definitely the greatest Gogglehead moment ever. Aww, this right here is why we all love Takato.
TheOtherGuy4544 chapter 7 . 5/14/2011
You are kidding me right? After all that and we have... nothing? You enjoy screwing your readers over I take it?

Well I suppose the story itself makes up for the ending, because it was exteremly well written. Not as good as Song but still quite good, although I wish you could have provided a reason for Jeri not ending up with Takato. Maybe because he turned Guilmon into Megidramon? Just trying to help out, because I'm not too keen on the whole "they just faded off" thing. Not saying it wasn't good(other than the lack of an ending) but maybe you could try for Reset or something.

And I know you want to thank me for the review so I'm just going to say you're welcome. Now you can't message me! So I can stop you taunting me!
Kur0Kishi chapter 7 . 2/13/2011
aww.. too bad there isnt a confirmation and you just left it hanging... all that suspense wasted
Will0Whisper chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Me like
EC13 chapter 5 . 7/6/2010
sorry but it's chapter 5, just a reminder
Cullen11 chapter 6 . 10/26/2009
OMG! SHIT that idiot. the flower's a forget-me-not, it means true love. IDIOT!
Enekk chapter 7 . 7/20/2009
You are a tease Crazyeight.

After a number of stories (plural of "story", that's right PLURAL!) of suggestive and complex implications between Takato and Ruki, and after when I was going to think there going to be some closure or at least some response between your versions of Takato and Ruki, AND AFTER all this anticipation you presented a cliffhanger!

Well... not really a cliffhanger but for the lack of a better word, all I can say is YOU TEASE!

Okay all silliness aside, this was a tastefully done story with a lot of attention to details that you retroactively applied from your old stories and from the anime to this piece. Not only that, your character interactions from the conversations to the little nuances such as character quirks and remarks are well written. There's nothing like reading a story that accurately portrays the characters you fondly remember throughout all these years.

If there is another story I am highly anticipating it. These stories has really been a fun ride all the way to an end. Or at least an end on how you deviously fooled me to believe YOU TEASE!

Keep on writing!
light soceress chapter 7 . 6/12/2009
I like how Rika and Takato aren't quite sure about the nature of their relationship in this fic, and how you handle the relationship between Takato and Jeri. I think those two elements add a bittersweet element to the story which I like. this is a really good story
Real-Dreamer chapter 7 . 6/8/2009
BRAVO~! encore

excellent piece of work, a masterpiece

hmm... if they're feelings are like this now...i wonder whats happenings when they merge to become gallentmon and sakuyamon

anyway again a wonderful story i like to see more takato/rika fics from you
Regless chapter 7 . 5/20/2009
LOL. Oh Takato you certainly know how to pick'em. Excellent story as always. A nice relaxing read.
Himitsu the Hunter chapter 7 . 5/18/2009
I really enjoyed this one, it was particularly sweet and maturely romantic. I couldn't help but smile my way though it.

Anywho back to lurking...

-Himitsu The Hunter
Vanui chapter 7 . 5/17/2009
I must say, Takato getting a flower meaning "true love" without knowing it is something he would do. It gave me a laugh. I think those delays were worth it, as this story is now one my top ten favorites.