Reviews for Circumstance
jk chapter 1 . 1/18
how can everyone review and say "awwww" when andy calls bella mama? if Edward loved addie as much as he did how in the fuck can he let his kid, addies son call another woman mom? its sick and its wrong. bella is not his mother and will never be his mother, the kid should call her bella. actually in my opinion he shouldn't call bella shit cause bella shouldn't be anywhere near this Edward! he has waaaaay too much baggage for her!
jk chapter 11 . 1/18
did you seriously give addie bellas fucking meadow? wtf...well you made your point in chapter 11...having us read Edwards utter devotion to that whore addie...thanks for that it was fucking torture by the way. Edward loves his dead bella can just skip over whoreward now...BELLA AND JAKE!
Edward can fuck off
jk chapter 10 . 1/18
why in the fuck do want bella to contend with a dead bitch? and theres a living breathing reminder of her too. fuck that
jk chapter 8 . 1/18
Edward wants to pay her 10 -15 dollars an hour to watch one kid? yaaaa ooookkk

man this Edward has a shit ton of baggage...that's a lot for a full grown woman to except let alone a high school bella...hes already been in love...she died...and he has a freakin kid! that's way to much baggage for me to be ok with...bella doesn't need this shit. If I was Charlie id make bella stay away from whoreward. he 17 and his kid is 9 he was having sex at like what 15? ya kids a fuckin whore.
and please tell me what the hell kind of parent feeds a 9 month old baby chocolate EVERY NIGHT?
Edwards a used up piece of shit...NO THANKS
jk chapter 1 . 1/18
is that a bella becomes a step mom to Edwards mistakes story? why In the fuck would any readers want bella to raise Edwards whores kids? NO THANKS
Guest chapter 39 . 7/1/2015
Im with charlie, ialso wouldnt want my 16 year old child with a man who has a kid
Guest chapter 20 . 7/1/2015
I dont know why any woman would ask a man for a relationship if he loved another woman as much as edward loved adidas. IS kinda pathetic, she will always be second best
Motherof8 chapter 42 . 1/1/2015
Good ending. I enjoyed the story. Thanks for writing it
Motherof8 chapter 37 . 1/1/2015
Wish charlie would lock bella up and throw away the
Motherof8 chapter 36 . 1/1/2015
How can he say he loves her when he does nothing but that her like dirt?
Motherof8 chapter 35 . 1/1/2015
Really hate that bella is such a doormat. Whatever crap edward gives her, she apologizes for it. What the heck?
Motherof8 chapter 30 . 1/1/2015
Wow, charlie makes a lot of sense
Motherof8 chapter 25 . 1/1/2015
Your writing is very good.
Motherof8 chapter 24 . 1/1/2015
Good chapter
Motherof8 chapter 20 . 12/31/2014
Don't know why she wants to be with him. He seems like a self absorbed jerk. He doesn't consider her feelings at all. Wish she would walk out. He doesn't deserve her.