Reviews for 24 Hour Buzz
casvalo03o chapter 1 . 9/27
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 8/23
comwiz chapter 1 . 7/15
This had me laughing out loud! I love it!
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 1 . 6/23
Ahahahahaha, poor Kallen. Poor poor Kallen. Very good oneshot though. I enjoyed it.
SkyRage chapter 1 . 3/26
I usually don't review but it needs to be said, this was fucking hilarious!
thebeautifulbicky chapter 1 . 2/11
HAHAHA nice.
Fai's smile chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
MPD is not a laughing matter, but lol!
Frosty Abyss chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
allenx14 chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
i saw that ending coming but ... it still cracked me up.
trideity chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
There needs to be a sequal or somthing, as late as this is. First crack fic ever that made me laugh
thecatleader chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
I imagine a continuation of this with kallen threatening to take his mask off in front of everybody for doing that again and when his mask is off he kisses her again in front of everybody hahahaha
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
That little bugger ROFL
Aynessa chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Oh my gosh this was beyond fantastic. I LOVE fics like this, where Lelouch is demanding, oozing confidence, smug, with an overpowering presence that flusters people and backs them into a corner. That is the way Lelouch *is* and so many writers make him out to be this stupid little effeminate wimp who can be manhandled by a puppy. Honestly!

This was just delightful. I hope you have more CG fics, because I love your style.
GoldenPiggy chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Oh my god- this is. Amazing. LMAO. Just holy shiz. Hahahahahaha! Beautiful. A work of art.
Vilaya chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Oh my gosh. You seriously had my laughing out loud. Everything in this was just too good. This is definitely my favorite Code Geass one-shot.

I love how you wrote it in Kallen's POV. Her comments, moods, and observations just made this. And the fic stands alone great as a one-shot. The closure is there and the reader isn't hanging for more, it leaves you laughing and satisfied.

Bravo *favorites*