Reviews for 24 Hour Buzz
Aynessa chapter 1 . 2/23
Oh my gosh this was beyond fantastic. I LOVE fics like this, where Lelouch is demanding, oozing confidence, smug, with an overpowering presence that flusters people and backs them into a corner. That is the way Lelouch *is* and so many writers make him out to be this stupid little effeminate wimp who can be manhandled by a puppy. Honestly!

This was just delightful. I hope you have more CG fics, because I love your style.
GoldenPiggy chapter 1 . 2/22
Oh my god- this is. Amazing. LMAO. Just holy shiz. Hahahahahaha! Beautiful. A work of art.
Vilaya chapter 1 . 1/6
Oh my gosh. You seriously had my laughing out loud. Everything in this was just too good. This is definitely my favorite Code Geass one-shot.

I love how you wrote it in Kallen's POV. Her comments, moods, and observations just made this. And the fic stands alone great as a one-shot. The closure is there and the reader isn't hanging for more, it leaves you laughing and satisfied.

Bravo *favorites*
angelofdeath8254 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Priceless and pure gold! :D
luisg1778 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
THIS IS THE FUNNIEST CODE GEASS STORY EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! oh man I almost died laughing from the start of this story till the very end oh man I just wish there was a part 2 of this story
Veggielover1 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Hilarious loved this story. loved the dichotomy of Lelouch as zero.
Canadawear chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I am laughing so hard. I love your tsundere Kallen and asshole Lelouch. Love.
Mayonaka no Sasayaki chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
They are so cute and hilarious. Ah Lelouch, how I miss you :)
Destrark chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
that was fucking hilarious. Tamaki showing how he's sometimes actually funny rather than a butt-monkey too.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I love this so much! Really cute :)
backslash42 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I laughed. Not the worst 2.5k words I've read.
Feliverius Near Trancy chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Dun dun dun dun...
Poor Zero.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Oh my god. Those last three lines are just GOLD. And that line of Lelouch's, about her being his and Zero's? *swoons*
glowingXembers chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Haha! I loved this! It was so entertaining and you got the characters spot on! I'm not really a KallenxLelouch person but I really loved this, I was smiling the hole time.
Oin chapter 1 . 1/30/2013