Reviews for Unstoppable
Starlite1 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Totally with you, honey. Zack must come back!

Anyways, really heartfelt look into that scene, really well written and rounded out.

Great job!

(Btw, any idea when Torchwood's back on?)
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
that was good
IrishFate chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I loved this! So sweet, without being too melancholy. I absolutely agree with you about Zach. I was watching some of the season one epis the other day and his character adds something that's missing now, no matter how many quirky interns they rotate in.
HurryUpSlowly chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I liked this. Mind you, I don't particularly want Zack back, because sometimes what's broken can't be fixed, no matter how hard you try (please don't start throwing things at me - I miss the "unstoppable team as well). But it's a very nice exercise in nostalgia for the team - and, for me at least, for seasons 1-3 of Bones, which I have to admit I do miss.

These two paragraphs are great:

"Because shatter it must. Theirs is not the fairytale; it is reality, cold and harsh and swift in judgement.

And yet…there will always be tonight, these few, stolen hours, locked in their bubble of laughter and light, when everything was right and the world was theirs for the taking, just one more time. The unstoppable team."
CAnn chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Just one word, "Beautiful" I too want Zack back!