Reviews for Beyond Words
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
Hey, thats awesome how you did that with each chapter. I'm glad to see everything worked out with her at the end with Ethan. This was definitely a very enjoyable fic, good job again Mikari! Loved it!
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 11 . 4/9/2009
She ingnored...Hyuga? LOL and she didn't even notice it XD...nice one!
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 10 . 4/9/2009
Oh goodness, no. No its not wrong to think it was Hyuga who was the target lol. Next chapter!
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
A big mistake indeed. I don't know, I agree with Maya though. I can't wait to see how this turns out. Good job! Waiting for the next update!
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
XD hopefully its an answer you want to hear. The updates were both really great! Love them. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 7 . 3/26/2009
I can definitely see why Mina would think otherwise lol. Thats just the worst of luck XD. Awesome update!
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 6 . 3/20/2009
Okay, so maybe you aren't in love with this so called jerk. Hm. I do wonder what will happen next. Loved the updates. You're doing a wonderful job. I just love how your fics have short chapters that pack so much information in them. Very talented you are :). Can't wait for the next update!
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 5 . 3/20/2009
Oh no! I hope shes okay, her injuries don't sound too good. I just love how her thoughts drift right back to Hyuga XD. Loving this fic so far. Its so awesome!
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 4 . 3/20/2009
Oh she must feel like that due to a certain somebody whose name starts with, oh I don't know, an H? XD thats happened to me a few times, someone talking and my mind wanders lol. She did come up with a good reply though. Really good update! Off to read the others!
Snow chapter 5 . 3/19/2009
Maya's one of my favorite characters. X3 Hyuga always lets me die when he's in my party. The jerk. But if I have Leo or Tylor they always, always keep me safe. ;_;
Snow chapter 6 . 3/19/2009
D; *totally blames Hyuga* I bet you're not in love.
Skaia chapter 5 . 3/18/2009
I hope she really is alright
Snow chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
So the site ate my review because I don’t login because I’m not a member. Whatev. But, I’m glad that the debt with Hyuga is repaid. Otherwise he’d probably do something lame like trick you into dinner.
Snow chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
I didn’t know the responses depend on voice. XD I can’t even remember what I picked and it was just yesterday. X3; But I like how this is all progressing so far. Although I’m totally going to complain now. WHERE’S HYUGA? D;
Snow chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
Yeah. Uh huh. SURE. Like anyone could forget Hyuga. D; I have ice bullets too, but, I have better aim. D; *tease*tease*
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »