Reviews for Beyond Words
Snow stalking you chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
You know I was like "Why does Huyga hit on everyone but me!" It made me sad and then I was prompted to say no or maybe. XD So I said maybe. But really he's just a pretty boy who reminds me way too much of Rufus. I particularly like that I can follow this even though I'm not as far in the game as you. I suppose that is because Hyuga is really easy to predict. :D
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
Wow, she sure did rush to the rescue while kicking major arse lol. Hm. Those can't be the only reasons though XD or at least thats what it seems like. Your stories are always so fun and entertaining to read. Loved it! Keep up the good work! Looking forward to the next update!
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
LOL. Thats exactly what I was thinking, denial? I must read more and luckily theres another chapter, yay! Its good so far. You're doing an excellent job and its well written too.
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Really good start, very intriguing. I've had Phantasy Star for a while but I haven't played it yet. I tend to buy games when the come out and then play it like a year or so later lol. Anyway, this should be fun. Off to the next chapter!
Skaia chapter 3 . 3/13/2009
I like how all the stories are connected. Looking forward to more!
Rei Mumei chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
Interesting... looks good so far.

Rei Mumei

The Nameless Actor
Skaia chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
this is so ironic it's amusing XD
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3