Reviews for The Rose's Ruse
PeacefullyJos chapter 11 . 4/23
I wish this were continued. Such a great story to tell! Anyways, this is wonderful and the portrayals are excellent! xxo
PeacefullyJos chapter 5 . 4/23
This is soooo goood
PeacefullyJos chapter 2 . 4/23
I'm loving this!
Paystin4Life chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
I absolutely adore this story and I am dying for you to start writing again so that I can see chuck and Blair get together and eventually realize how much they care for and love each other! :)
hipskip11 chapter 11 . 5/26/2013
I wished you didn't abandon this story it was just getting good into the plot
eckomoon chapter 11 . 7/23/2012
This story is so good. Please please please come back and update!
Vsf chapter 11 . 7/9/2012
Oh god, please please please review! It's been so many years but I still have hope...please.
anon chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
UPDATE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, THIS IS AMAZING!
sweetshorti868 chapter 11 . 9/9/2010
ahhhh please please PLEASE tell me that you haven't forgotten about this story! I am practically salivating for an update, especially with this last chapter and Blair starting to give in to her feelings towards Chuck. and he is just so...I don't even know. deliciously wicked in this story? and I miss that Chuck, so please bring him back to me with plenty of excellent chapters :D
RedheadObsession chapter 11 . 8/30/2010
Love it!
anon chapter 11 . 5/9/2010
Are you ever going to update this? Because it really is fantastic... please, please update soon!
Charmander chapter 11 . 3/17/2010
Hi. I was wondering if you could update this story soon. It's been a while and a new chapter would be great.
charmander chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Love your story alot. Your probably busy, but I was wondering if you could update soon? It's been a few months and a new chapter would be great.
Heatherlina chapter 11 . 1/1/2010
I just adore Historical Chair and I love how well this is turning out. I read all of the chapters tonight and C&B's parts are so well written. Keep the tension building for a little while. Their games are so exciting, don't cha think? And let's not have their 1st time together be some alcohol enduced encounter...with that said, please update soon.

xoxo,

Heather
LisaLevine chapter 11 . 12/18/2009
OHMYGOODNESS!

I just found this story and I am absolutely ADDICTED!

What a talent you are! The way you have absolutely captured these characters so spot on, and yet transported them to another time and place...I'm in awe.

Your Chuck here is so good it's scary. Blair is pitch perfect. You have absolutely captured the incredible dynamic that is Blair and Chuck...the heat just radiates with your beautifully well-written words.

I'm in love! Please tell me we can expect an update soon? What a lovely Christmas gift that would be ;)