Reviews for 19 Years Later
Elvire chapter 29 . 5/15
I really wanted to love this story... But alas, I couldn't. There is a lot of good stuff here. You write very well and I rarely got jolted out of the story by awkwardly phrased sentences and typos. The first 2 chapters were superb and very true to life but after that point the characters just got too extreme. The Weasleys were cartoon villain bad, and while you provided some justification for Ron's change it was insufficient and Ginnys and Molly's behaviour strained credibility so many times. The feelings between Hermione and Lucius happened too fast, it did not feel genuine. The mystery with Narcissa was certainly a nice twist and I thoroughly enjoyed how you wrote the elves. Doing the 'squeaky' bahahaha! Please continue writing because you do so quite well.
FeliceB chapter 1 . 5/13
Urrrghhhh... What an accurate picture you paint of marital tensions. Just this friday my husband and I were ever so tired and stuck in a loop of bickering and unpleasant comments all night. Luckily for us this is not the norm. But I feel the tiredness you have written for Hermione and like I said, it is all plausible and true to life (well except for the magical references hahahaha!).
AnaBookWorm chapter 36 . 4/17
Absolutely wonderful story! A beautiful work of art that I re-read all the time!
FanFicReader1212 chapter 8 . 4/11
Holy shit, I have a teacher named Ms. Smythe, and she looks exactly like you described.
Erik's Rose chapter 34 . 3/24
Quick question, what are a fourteen year old girl and an eleven year old boy doing watching Terminator and Alien?
Kindest Regards
ER
Gryffindork11 chapter 36 . 1/15
I loved this story. Hermione and Lucius are so great together and a bit (or a lot!) of Weasley bashing is so entertaining! The parts where Hermione and Lucius were in France were my favourite
Mintley8 chapter 36 . 12/20/2017
Wow! That works, thank you x
Capecodcanal chapter 5 . 11/10/2017
It’s interesting that Lucius is so interested in Hermione so quickly. Or was he before? Hmmm...
Capecodcanal chapter 3 . 11/10/2017
Well, that last line!
Capecodcanal chapter 2 . 11/10/2017
Interesting! Ginny seems a bit of a shrew. Curious how this gets to Lucius and Hermione with Narcissa on the scene!
Capecodcanal chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
I love that you start at Kings Cross. I’m glad you e sent Hugo on his way, as empty nesters I’m sure their marital discord will only intensify. I see that Ginny and Hermione are strained. Are Harry an$ Ginny?
Lenna Sivewright chapter 36 . 11/5/2017
Well done I love this, absolutely great job. Hermione and Lucius together are one of my favourite couples how the hell JK put her with Ron I will never understand, Severus or Draco yes but not Ron. Once again well done just the right amount of drama and lemony goodness.
Shadowdemon78 chapter 36 . 8/19/2017
torrent56 actually if you have read the books...you see multiple times when Ron displays Jealousy towards Harry..not just once..and to be honest he never treated Hermione all that well most of the time either
LibraOfSlytherin chapter 17 . 7/29/2017
I love how Harry says "Love you, kiddo" as if Hermione isn't older than him XD
lakelady8425 chapter 36 . 5/11/2017
Lovely ending. Thank you.