Reviews for 19 Years Later
Capecodcanal chapter 5 . 11/10
It’s interesting that Lucius is so interested in Hermione so quickly. Or was he before? Hmmm...
Capecodcanal chapter 3 . 11/10
Well, that last line!
Capecodcanal chapter 2 . 11/10
Interesting! Ginny seems a bit of a shrew. Curious how this gets to Lucius and Hermione with Narcissa on the scene!
Capecodcanal chapter 1 . 11/10
I love that you start at Kings Cross. I’m glad you e sent Hugo on his way, as empty nesters I’m sure their marital discord will only intensify. I see that Ginny and Hermione are strained. Are Harry an$ Ginny?
Lenna Sivewright chapter 36 . 11/5
Well done I love this, absolutely great job. Hermione and Lucius together are one of my favourite couples how the hell JK put her with Ron I will never understand, Severus or Draco yes but not Ron. Once again well done just the right amount of drama and lemony goodness.
Shadowdemon78 chapter 36 . 8/19
torrent56 actually if you have read the books...you see multiple times when Ron displays Jealousy towards Harry..not just once..and to be honest he never treated Hermione all that well most of the time either
LibraOfSlytherin chapter 17 . 7/29
I love how Harry says "Love you, kiddo" as if Hermione isn't older than him XD
lakelady8425 chapter 36 . 5/11
Lovely ending. Thank you.
lakelady8425 chapter 21 . 5/11
I can't understand why you have received negative reviews about this well-written, completely engaging story. I feel guilty that I've been so caught up in it that I haven't paused to review until this chapter. However, your author's note made me realize you may not be hearing from those of us who think it's great. So, this is me letting you know I'm enjoying it and find absolutely nothing to criticize.
scabiorgirl chapter 24 . 1/11
I all get a stroke OMG how could she just do that out in d open
torrent56 chapter 1 . 1/5
I am amused at how some fanfic authors who hate R/Hr can only present an OOC Ron to justify their preferences and then pretend their story is canon compliant.
For your reference, Ron in canon would never ever resent Hermione’s career progression or Harry’s. He was always the first one to praise Hermione (or Harry as well) when she did something brilliant in canon. He showed his jealousy once over seven books and then you pretended it’s something that defines him, right…
You seem to have great trouble understanding who Ron is in canon but then it’s no surprise considering how much you hate him.
Alytiger chapter 36 . 12/16/2016
She was late to her own wedding... woah
Alytiger chapter 34 . 12/16/2016
Yay! Rose approves!
Oh Harry, you will never change.
Alytiger chapter 33 . 12/16/2016
Poor Rose!
Alytiger chapter 32 . 12/16/2016
MY EYES! I didn't even actually see anything, but MY POOR EYE BALLS HAD TO READ THAT OH GOD!
Also that was the best proposal ever!