Reviews for 19 Years Later
Lost in a magic realm chapter 36 . 5/8
Enjoyed reading this story very much, thank you so much for sharing it with us. :)
bloomsburry chapter 9 . 1/27
Well, the plot is good but the character portrayal doesn't fit, especially Lucius. I think Ginny also acts OOC.
bloomsburry chapter 3 . 1/27
In this chapter. I really find it odd why Lucius Malfoy said Hermione instead of Ms. Granger...It is so uncharacteristic of him
medward chapter 36 . 5/10/2014
What a fabulous and cute story! Thank you !
Guest chapter 36 . 3/25/2014
Reaching the end of this story breaks my heart...I loathed it to begin with but have grown to love it so! This is the first fanfiction I've read and...I believe I have found a new addiction. I tried so hard to stay away, but this is one hell of an entry! Thank you so much for your writing! It was fantastic to receive your story! :D
Nany chapter 11 . 3/18/2014
Having to tear myself away from this story to go to work makes me hate my job. A lot. Even though this whole thing goes so much against my hopes and dreams for 19 years later I can't not love it! I feel like I felt when I was reading the 7 for the first time! I missed this feeling! Thank you!
meldz chapter 21 . 3/2/2014
made me cry...so sad for Hermione.
meldz chapter 12 . 3/2/2014
favorite chapter so far...peaches lol
JAybird chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
This looking good... I wonder when Lucious (can never spell his name right :/) is going to enter?
Maraudersgal1989 chapter 36 . 1/19/2014
forget all the hater for this story you are an amazing writer i have only recently started to like Lucius and Hermione and have a lot of favorites but i have got to say yours is one of the best well done :)
rekrula chapter 6 . 11/19/2013
I am really enjoying this! I know it is hermione/lucius, but I hope you split harry/ginny up. I do NOT like your Ginny! Thanks for sharing!
rekrula chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Interesting start. Thanks for sharing!
Pixiecropse chapter 36 . 10/26/2013
god dang they can sure go at it lol
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
ummmm...
Tiger Rose chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Is this the second year of the 19 years later?