Reviews for Family Ties
cancellationbedammed chapter 24 . 5/8/2012
I have read a bunch of your stories overvthevoastvfew days and u have to say that this two parter was my favorite. It reminded me of the love comes softly series but with some great naughty bits. Please continue writing these stories I loved the show and its great to see it continue. I have had a rough few weeks and the OR fan fiction has benn a great distraction. You and happy donut have inspired me to write some of my own. I hope to post soon. Thanks again
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 24 . 2/25/2011
Once again you had me smiling and balling.

Awesome work. Thank you for sharing.
CarmenGMT chapter 24 . 9/16/2010
Ha sido estupenda. Muchas gracias por escribirla.

Espero que escribas alguna historia más sobre esta pareja.

un saludo.
Huds2n chapter 24 . 9/15/2010
tears are running down my cheeks right now...what an amazing chapter to read. I could totally picture all of it as a movie running in my mind...i felt my heart break a little when she passed...thanks again for writing this story...i really enjoyed reading it and looking forward to all the twists and turns.
Huds2n chapter 23 . 8/9/2010
once again an amazing chapter! I just love seeing a new chapter - it truly is like watching an episode of the show. I love how this family has gone through so much yet as time goes on it just keeps getting better...it truly makes me happy to read and sad that the show is truly gone. Thanks again!
golden4pointer chapter 23 . 8/7/2010
Glad to see that you still update your stories! I really miss this show! I love to hear the stories about this family they are great together...cant wait for more! Thanks for keeping jeddie alive:)
Huds2n chapter 22 . 6/28/2010
although I will be sad that this story is coming to an end I just love reading these chapters in to their lives...I often feel as though I am watching the show and seeing how their lives turned out - it brings tears to my eyes but I am just so grateful that you continue to write and keep these characters alive! Amazing work once again and I'll keep reading as always.
golden4pointer chapter 22 . 6/26/2010
i cant tell you how excited I was for this update! of course it was great! I have been missing this couple...i have been watching old episodes and rereading some of the old fics...it was super nice to have a new update!
hookedonfanfics chapter 21 . 5/4/2010
AWESOME chapter... as usual.
I'm so glad someone out there is still loving and writing about our OR and JEddie! :o) You're the best!
Thank you!
Huds2n chapter 21 . 5/2/2010
that was an amazing chapter...I could totally see it in my mind as i was reading the words. I don't like it when they fight but what absolute detail! Loved it!
Huds2n chapter 20 . 3/24/2010
thanks so much for writing again...i always love your writing but I think this is the first time it has ended this way...but as always I will look forward and continue to read...your chapters have so much detail and parallels it is truly like watching an episode of the show...please write soon though...don't want Eddie and Janet in the midst of a fight for too long :)
hookedonfanfics chapter 20 . 3/24/2010
YAY your back.

Still loving this story.

Very good chapter. Lots of surprises! :o) Thank you for continuing to write!
MaJane chapter 20 . 3/24/2010
Thank you so much for the story,I'm still reading and still enjoying it very much :)
golden4pointer chapter 20 . 3/23/2010
I am still reading! i love this story and this family. You left us hanging a little at the end of this one! cant wait for more
Huds2n chapter 19 . 2/16/2010
So excited to see another chapter...I seriously miss this show but these fan fic stories are just like watching an episode and what a great episode this chapter was...thanks for continuing to write! Loved it!