Reviews for My Secret Sin
XxbpmathisxX chapter 28 . 10/5
Dude UPDATE! Don't let this go unfinished. Especially at such a awkward part in the story. Please come back.
flanduslover1 chapter 28 . 10/4
I love this i really do

What if Carlisle finds out about the breakup and sees how heartbroken Edward is cause I feel this is gonna hit him hard even tho it was his choice and the responsible 1

For some reason I keep seeing Bella somehow bring back the good jasper cause she had a unbiased point

And another question is the very beginning bella talked bout getting a job will she do that now to pass the time after school? And if her and Edwards aren't back together by summer will she go away or stay and work but tell him she is going away on her own so he'll go
ProfessionalFangirl16 chapter 28 . 7/14
Please tell me this isn't the end. The story is amazing; this chapter actually broke my heart. I know that your health isn't so good, but could you update? I need to know what happens next.
By the way, I really like that Bella calls Edward 'my boy'. That' so cute!
I also love this story in Edward's POV, 'My guilty pleasure'. I would like it if you could update it, but I'm more eager for the next chapter of this story; I really want to know the end!
Anyway, thanks for writing such an awesome story!
Oh my god, this is the first time I have actually really cried for a fic. Amazing job!
chikgn chapter 28 . 2/15
It's such a great history! I so bad that you didn't finish it
Please please please update
awesomeami316 chapter 28 . 12/26/2016
I hope things work out for them
beckey.ledbetter1 chapter 28 . 11/26/2016
add more please
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
Rugby? No.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
So, this is set in the American state of Washington? These characters sound like relocated Brits. I guessed before I even looked that you lived in the UK.

I love love British stories. But this isn't one. If you're going to set a story in the US, please get an American pre-reader or beta. Words like Mum and caravan just aren't part of American Dialect. We say mom, and say someone lives in a trailer.
starsmina chapter 28 . 10/10/2015
That was an awesome fan fiction and had me in tears with the last chapter! Will there be more chapters? Will definitely be checking out the other story My guilty pleasure.
Mrs.RPatz chapter 28 . 4/4/2015
Pls update soon! I really need to see how this story ends! :)
Mrs.RPatz chapter 28 . 4/4/2015
Wow! That was one of the best fanfiction I have read in a long time! I'm so glad that you posted this and the next story I read will def be My Guilty Pleasure! :)
3,342 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »