Reviews for Autumn Flowers
luckyleafs chapter 1 . 4/5
Aww, that was sweet! I sometimes have trouble fitting Bunnie's and Antoine's voices to dialogue, but here the characterisation was spot-on and I could hear them talking clear as a bell. Great descriptions, too!
Justagoodguy chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Aw, this was cute. I love these two. So sweet... I really needed a nice fluffy piece like this to get me through the day today... thanks XD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Happy ending
PencilDominoJr chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
cu-ute! X3
Scruff the Rat chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Ah Antoine, you sweetheart...! ;)
Wandering to her doom chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Wow this is beauitful everythings flows is a beauitful order it's just beauitful great job on Bunnie and Ant's accents the writing fitted them both which is very hard to do in a way readers understand. Good job :)
Sonar chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
That was just so cute and something different. I really liked it.
Maty-chan101 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I loved it!
STU chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Very cute keep wrighting storys about Antoine & Bunnie-Rabbot there a very cute together i just love Antoine's & Bunnie's acent very cute and way past cool STU out.
STU chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
There are'nt that fanfics with Antoine/Bunnie-Rabbot, Sonic/Bunnie-Rabbot or Sonic & Sally.
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
At last! I find an Antunnie fic here! Anyways, this was so fun to read. Characterization is awesome, and I love how you make our silly coyote fall for Bunnie. I just adore this couple so much, and they are my favorite shipping from Sonic. Well done!
Charlett chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I was quite sure going into this fandom on for the first time that I would not find anything for Antoine or Bunnie. Hee~ You sure proved me wrong.

Both of your stories are amazing, and it's obvious that a lot of work went into them. The thought of Antoine not only knowing how to cook but also serenade people is absolutely adorable.

Thank you for knowing the greatness of characters that go unheeded. I would definitely not mind more~ D

Good luck on future endeavors!

-Charlett
Ciella chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Absolutely adorable! 100 percent fluff, and quality stuff.

Thanks for the quick shot of sugar,

-C
The Daily Dude chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Really good
The Pen Vs The Sword chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Pen: Hm, nice to see a change of pace with the fics. I support this.

Sword: Wow, you support romance fics?

Pen: Wha-No! Just the rarity of something!