Reviews for Under The Stars
Guest chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
You are an ah-maze-ing writer! Spelling mistakes are a part of life girl! WRITE WRITE WRITE! CONTINUE PLEASE...
theoriginalbreej chapter 20 . 8/10/2012
I loved your story!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
wooohoooh!awesome chapter but you have a LOT of grammer mistakes and run on sentences
unknown chapter 12 . 6/9/2012
!
unknown chapter 12 . 6/9/2012
turning mary-lynnette into a a vamp is great...but did you have t change mark?
unknown chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
What about Kestrel?
meilinun61 chapter 18 . 2/26/2012
*what* happened ? How did u go from a pregnant Marlynn in one paragraph to a MarLynn wth a 5yr old daughter in the nxt? Shouldn't tht b a different chapter or something. Tht scene changed so fast I'm still reeling.
NightLover432 chapter 18 . 1/12/2012
faves!
NightLover432 chapter 18 . 1/12/2012
faves!
PepTalkGurl101 chapter 7 . 9/17/2011
u rlly r AMAZING! 2 me bad grammar is if you have no clue wat the heck is goin on. 2 me no feeling is always asking 'hey when did tht character come in?' u don't hav any of those problems. U r rlly good, of course u can always be better, but this is just so good too! so if u want 2 add in more feeling n stuff be my guest it makes u soo much better than u already r! go w/ ur instinct n u'll be fine. oh n w/ u friend tht u lik, ugh im in the same boat! u can pm me if u want some 1 2 talk 2. apparently (according 2 all my friends) i always give good advice n no how 2 help. Truthfully, i dont think i do, but hey it helps ppl! yet i cannot figure out my own problems... so ya just send me a pm! awesome story!
WritingElephant chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
Omg I so know what u mean bout the best guy friend thing! I'm still depressed!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/21/2010
Her name whould of been cute as Ashlyn.
nelly chapter 19 . 7/22/2010
i am such a big fan of the nightworld series and ash and mary-lynetts story has always been my faivoret., i have always wonderd what happens next and i love your stories, i stayed up all night reading them, i love the ending and am so happy that they had a baby, i just have one problem, I NEED MORE ;). PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE carry on writing there storys. Im such a big fan.

Nelly
Green-eyed troublemaker chapter 18 . 6/6/2010
THIS STORY WAS FREAKING AWESOME! HOLY GREEN BEANS!WHOA MY BADNESS!THIS STORY IS LEGIT!I'm writing my own story but Ash and Mary-Lynette have a little boy named Ashton. He is lamia and he has blue eyes and white-blonde hair. Here's where it gets interesting. Jace and his family(his wife Clary Herondale,his son who is the same age as Ashton whose name is Jaemon, Alec,Izzy,Jace's little sister Danica(Dani) and Dani's friend Gabby all visit Briar Creek. Oh yeah Jace,Clary,Izzy,and Alec are all from Cassandra Clare's MORTAL INSTRUMENTS series. So anyways in my story Clary and Mary-Lynetter are friends who are and Mark have their daughter Aquamarine who has green eyes and brown hair and Rowan and Alec fall in love and stuff but first I have to get the right software on my laptop so I can't publish yet. Anyways,I LOVED YOUR STORY!I mourned Ash when I finished Daughters of Darkness. I still haven't finished the last part in the first book which is Spellbinder but just someone tell me now...is Ash's and Mary-Lynette's story going to be continued in one of the next 2 books?
Airvamp12 chapter 7 . 4/26/2010