Reviews for Beneath The Surface
Bassward chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Can I just say how much I loved this. Although at this point in the show it would have been more realistic for Jack to make Blair's his. I like what you did with it. I like how you had Chuck and Blair both realize that they are enough for each other, that Chuck can be worthy of her love. I love the Parallels that Jack and Audrey had to Chuck and Blair and how he doesn't want them to suffer the same fate.
Sparkleyangel chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I like your story :)
SecretGG chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
That was so sweet. I loved this. I cried because Jack was so great but sad in this story. Love it!
OreoFudge'D chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
That's nice. They acted civil. ) Good family story. Very touching and inspirational.
Just Wanted To Leave A Comment chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I really enjoyed this fan fic, enunciiate! It was really quite touching, and I liked how you were able to make me feel sympathetic for Jack Bass. Very nicely done! I could see something like this in an actual book or maybe even on a show! Keep writing! I also read the play one, but I like this one better. Great job!
queenozymandias chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Aww, you made Jack seem so sweet! Great job hun! :)
MzGG chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
hey hun :)

well for tonight i chose this to review ;) i know i am really slow and i haven't been at youtube so i haven't replied yet, i'll do it tomorrow, promise!

i think you really did a great job describing jack's feeling and i somehow started to understand him, and if he wouldn't such an asshole... sorry basshole i think i would start to like him :)

keep up the great work!
Lauren1102 chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Aw I loved it!

But thats not a surprise your stories are always awesome :))

Great job on the softer side of Jack I almost started liking him...ALMOST ;)
agalit chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Great!Really!

You are an amazing writer sweety!
nostalgiakills chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
This is such a good story! I love the Jack/Blair dynamic! Is this a one shot?
closedaccount1 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Hmm... Interesting. I think you did a better job of showing how Jack feels about Blair than another author here, but I'm not so sure he would try to push Chuck & Blair together; I think he would try to make Blair his.

In any event, great story.
CB Fantasy chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I hope to catch u online again because I wrote my own rough draft ... lol u inspired me! It wouldn't be anything as put together as the kinds u do ... and it's technically just a scene. But it's a very provoking scene!
CB Fantasy chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
HEy Enunciate:

Thanks for going double time into this ... I like that he just wanted the company of a beautiful girl as well as to make that beautiful girl feel beautiful again. You may have missed my comment on GGInsider but it said that I was thinking all day today that Jack should call Blair his Audrey! You totally picked my brain!
Myra Dork chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
wow you manage to turn a villain into a decent human being...