Reviews for Emergency Program Bad Wolf
biddle29 chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Okay, that was really upsetting but beautiful :')
BreeMoonchild chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I was doing fine until the last line:

"And this time, he didn't staunch the flow of tears as he cried for what might have been."

Then I just lost it. Beautiful and heartbreaking!
SincerelyPinkPanties chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Well, thanks for making me cry on my dinner. Now my family is looking at me like I just got up and randomly danced a jig. Lol. But seriously. Loved it. This would have made watching season 3 much more satisfying if it'd been inserted into the show.
LuckyTurtle chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I liked it. Brilliant! Sad, really sad, but brilliant!
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Thanks for writing.
mudbloodpotter05 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
So the shoe is now on the other foot.

This was good.

A bit sad, but still good.

No wait, it was fantastic!
NZcalling chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Aw! That was really sweet!
ann no aku chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Oh my God, beautiful! I had tears in my eyes. This was amazing. Thank you for such a fantastic work.
The Alternative Source chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Oh, (teary eyed) That was lovely. You should make a second part. Happy doctor is a good doctor.

Ciao.
secretsmiling chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
AW! That was great - so sad! :-(

I love 10/Rose - hehe. Keep writing!

Xena

x
addictedtofantasy chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
This could have very well been what happened. (adds to personal canon)

...I think I might take up your offer of keeping the tissues.

Thanks for this.
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Aw...how sad!

Well done, though... :)
PilotIsis chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
aw this would be a good start fo a fic. im actually crying...sniff... poor doctor. love it and good luck with the tissues cos i just stole a box :P
Ava Lux chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
that was fantastic. And the characters were exactly right. I'd give anything to see this scene for real...I'd really need a harry potter tissue box then.
RID3RLVR chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Aw! I've been wanting to cry for some reason lately, and this was just the sucker punch! -sniffs- I'm taking about four of those Always-Full tissue boxes! Really cute; they should've had something like this as part of one of the Chrismas specials!