Reviews for With All of My Heart
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
This is so amazing! I really, really wish you would finish this... but then again, it's been 3,5 years since your last update, so I don't think you will... *runs off to a silent corner to cry*
SunRise19 chapter 6 . 1/12/2011
Ah, that is very very interesting..I wasn't expecting that at all! What in oz happened? What can they do about it? This is an awesome story, get to updating it ASAP! :) I can't wait to read more of this!
SunRise19 chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
Lol...sry, I'm just picturing Yero yelping in shock..lol...Okay seriously, great job here! I love this it's so awesome! :))
SunRise19 chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
Hmm, i wonder who the two men are that have Elphie? Also, poor Yero being in pain..great chapter..and how dare you leave a cliffhanger! Ah well, I'm off to read more. Awesome work!
SunRise19 chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
Aww, great job! I love this it's so awesome! :) I'm off to read more!
SunRise19 chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
I'd faint to if I found out people I care about were alive..this is a great chapter...an awesome story! How'd I ever miss this? I'm sorry I feel so bad..you've never missed any of my stories..well, I'm reading it now...and you better update this! This is awesome and wonderfully written! I like the chapter titles..awesome work!
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Aww, poor Elphie! Where's Yero and why did it take him forever to get to her? Great job here I'm off to read more!
ZeGabz chapter 6 . 11/1/2010
Yet another abandoned and extremely well-written story. Well, patience is key I suppose. XD
Merina 2 chapter 6 . 2/13/2010
PLEASE tell me your continuing this it is brilliant!11
Merina 2 chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
aaw poor poor poor glinda. I know everyone hates the glinda/fiyero relationship but glinda truly loved him unconditionally, and i just feel so sorry for her. brill chapter.
Merina 2 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
AH THIS HAS POTENTIOL TO BE SO AWESOME!
Hedwig466 chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
!
populardarling chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
REALLY? Another cliffhanger? Really?

UPDATE THIS! XP

Love,

sister
ToThoseWhoGroundMe chapter 6 . 10/3/2009
Oh No! He can't feel anything? Poor Fiyero. D I'm so glad you updated! Can't wait for the next chapter D
HC0 chapter 6 . 9/30/2009
Eek! That must be somewhat creepy (incidentally, did you ever read "The Man Who ?Mistook His Wife for a Hat? There was a woman who couldn't feel /herself/). On the other hand, I might be getting plot snippets...
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »