Reviews for Eyes
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Omg, that was one of the best things I've read in awhile. I loved it, you did a really great job! :)
linalua chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
swet!
Jester's Tear82 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
it makes sense, they got Lilith and Alistair but you

can't win the war and come out unscathe, liked how Dean

was ready to accept Sam and his new eye color.. and how

he sees it not as a reminder of Yellow Eyes but as a badge

of honor.

the ending was of course emotional, the demon-hunting family

together again, stronger than before - wishing for a similar

ending in the last episode in season 5!

thank you for giving us SamnDean! that was truly a

nice idea, well done!
RedDragen chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
A wonderful short story, I hope you will write more to this story.
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Very good.

I like the positive ending - both boys able to come to grips with everything that happened to them and that they had to do.

Accepting who they are.

Thanks
babyreaper chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Absolutely fantastic, I loved reading this story, yeah it was terrible that Sam's eyes changed to that dreaded colour but at least he was still Sam and not changed in any other way, And it was great that they got back to being the brothers they had been before Dean's trip. Thanks... Keep writing. 10/10
babikakes chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
From your mouth to Kripke's ear.

Great story!
wcfan chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
There are bite marks on my nail polish now. I should remember not to read your stories if i'm trying to keep my nails all nice and pretty.

Sam's eyes turned yellow. Considering the alternatives, this isn't really that bad. End of the day, he still has his family. Sure, he doesn't look completely normal but he's still basically Sam. He doesn't have thoughts of killing people just for the heck of it so I'm thinking that's a good thing! And the fact that Dean didn't actually carry out John's *coughstupidcough* order.

Aw. Dean got tortured agian by Alastair! (You meanie!)

The things he's willing to go through just to make the world a safer place (I'm guessing mainly for his brother) is astonishing although it still can be stupid but let's just not bring that up.

They wrote a manual for the future hunters. A 500 page manual but still. Kinda reminds me of Charmed...except darker.

That was a great idea though. Not only that they're telling what needs to be told but both of them are spending some time together revealing everything that they went through in the past few years. Which could only mean one thing. NO. MORE. SECRETS. Finally! Just the thing they need to become brothers again.

Sam made dinner? Does he even remember how to. I mean, c'mon, college was YEARS ago.

P/S: Thank you! For not posting something so depressing that makes me wanna curl up into a ball and cry! It's been a while...
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Ah back to SamnDean how I wish that it was like that on the show...hopefully Season 5 will be like that... My favorite line is " But when he thought about it, even though he had never accepted his differences, Dean always had, Dean never judged him, never thought of him as a freak, no matter what Ruby and other demons had said to convince him otherwise" good story
Nash Carter chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
that was nice. i hope they both really make it out alive in the end. but i'm still worried what those eyes will mean later - like, in the afterlife...

cool idea, them writig a book together. and not surprising that it was bobby who came up with the idea.

well done, thanks!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
What a gorgeous idea for a all's-going-to-be-good-in-the-end story.

I loved Bobby's suggestion of writing the 'how to prevent the Apocalypse' manual for so many reasons. It surely was a smart thing to do and not only might help others at some point, but also provided a marvelous chance for the brothers to reflect about what happened to them, between them, because of the decisions they made and what became of them due to it.

Thereby Sam and Dean eventually found a new understanding for each other and themselves and came to terms with their 'fate'. As you put it, they became brothers again - and once again truly realized that they still had a family in Bobby (who probably was more of a father to them than even John had been sometimes).

Thank you for writing this, stacey.
HuntersrockImpalasroll chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Kewl! Loved it! With the way the series seems to be going at the moment I can only hope that,in the end,Kripke will still let them be SamnDean. ('cause after all,isn't that REALLY the reason we all watch?) :D
Ann Patterson chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Cool story! Yellow eyes? Poor Sam can't go out in public without contacts, and Dean is all carved up. At least the end of world is not coming.

That's the way it should be in the end: Sam, Dean, and Bobby. Hooray for a happy ending! *Hugs*
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
If only.

Oh man! You have a way of making my eyes well up and spillright over!

I could live with Samy havin yellow eyes if that was all that changed in him. It's the coldness and the heartlessness that his character is all about now that hurts to look at.

But Dean's face! Not even hell could keep me from obliterating the hand that swung the knife. Awe did it have to be his face? Makes me want to turn hell into a landfill and cap it for eternity.

Loved the last scene finally a family at last.
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Loved this! Who couldn't? I like how you've captured the boys here - the same and not...