Reviews for Honestly
Rachel Joyce chapter 1 . 2/8
Oh my gosh, I completely missed the reference! What was it? Man this is going to bug me now. Was it.. "with the snakes and the heat and the Republicans with big guns"
Forlond chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I agree, not only fan. I discovered this show recently, (I know I'm late to the party) and immediately went hunting for good fanfics. So far, yours are the best one-shots.
BoldChoices chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I just discovered your writing and I am hooked. It amazes me how you capture such emotion and character in so few words. These are gems.
Zaedah chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
No, no, no, darling... I'm not your only fan. Rather, I'm the vocal one out of the otherwise silent masses! Thanks for the dedication and yes, I got the reference : )

Of course, I love this. Mainly because, as usual, your take on an established scene and the inner insights you add are always pitch perfect. I think this part is so dead on:

"He finds it interesting that he buys the lies she tells other people but not the ones aimed directly at him."

You consistently find something new to show us and that, plus the kiss ass writing style, keeps me coming back. Not your only fan, but the most dedicated!