Reviews for Falling from Grace?
tinawinna chapter 11 . 12/8/2013
I'm so happy for everyone. :D
I enjoyed the story, thanks for writing it. :D
tinawinna chapter 10 . 12/8/2013
(Squeal) The Barons realized he's in love with Haru and has acted on his feelings, and now he's courting her. :D I love the Baron!
tinawinna chapter 9 . 12/8/2013
Poor Lune, Yuki, and Quinn. :(
tinawinna chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
:) You know, I've always thought that Prince Lune was a pretty handsome cat. Just wanted to through that out there :D
I'm glad that Prince Lune has found a way to stop the king's madness from hurting others even more. :D
tinawinna chapter 7 . 12/8/2013
:) I'm glad to see that Haru is settling in so nicely, and that Baron has finally completely been freed from Louise's attention. (chuckle)
tinawinna chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
:D I can't wait to see them dance, it was one of my favorite pays in the movie. :D
tinawinna chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
This is a very interesting alternate version of the cat returns. I like it so far, although it sucks that ex-humans are slaves. At least Haru was found by Baron. :)
katdemon1895 chapter 11 . 7/22/2009
charming, a little short and a little lacking in any sort of trial for baron and haru to go through so it was a little on the not very exciting side but overall quite charming haru and baron were characterized nicely, as were lune, muta and toto and i fell in love with quin so well done with that
Archon Dragon chapter 11 . 3/30/2009
A lot of things happened in this chapter; it seemed kind of rushed. Other than that, you have been doing a great job with this story.
YarningChick chapter 11 . 3/30/2009
O_O

(blink blink)

Wait. It's over already? That seems awfully fast. The scene with the nasty noble in the first chaper felt like it was foreshadowing something that was going to happen.

This is a good ending, but it feels a little too rushed.

But I'm glad that things ended happily.

Good job.
YarningChick chapter 10 . 3/27/2009
I'm confused over a point. Haru says that her heart's been broken once already in the last week, but she has known Baron for a few weeks. Did you mean to say a month?

Other than that, I loved it.
YarningChick chapter 9 . 3/27/2009
Somebody needs to die, and soon.

Excellent chapter, although really sad. Poor Yuki.
QuickStar chapter 8 . 3/25/2009
thats a lot of updating hehe I just got back from my spring break and I must say very impressed on how well your story is going. Very well written I do like the plot, I must say I never actually image Haru as a secetary type of person. Can't wait for more updates.
YarningChick chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
Oh, that was cute. But I can't help but worry that someone unsavory will find out about Lune's plan and present it in the worst light to the king. Also, I don't think you've mentioned how old Prince Quin is.

Excellent chapter.
YarningChick chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
Oh, that was GOOD. I wasn't expecting that twist in this particular story, but I can't wait until Lune recognizes his rescuer!

Good job.