Reviews for Naruto The King Of Demons
Why Would They Have Beef Ramen in A Five Star Resta
kingrobert84 chapter 9 . 10/10/2014
doin awesome man whens update? and we do need to make sure the ramen is cooked porperly for them now dont we
agitofang666 chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
What happened to tsukune? And who is tenshi i got confused
XMisterdarkX chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
continua
x chapter 9 . 6/16/2014
Pepperoni Muncher chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Well... Where should I start? The grammar and some of the spell is atrocious and could be eons better. The plot was good to start up when Naruto just decided to adopt Kushina out of nowhere it started to de-rail. You portrayed Naruto as a stuck-up asshole who gets what he wants and you give no back story as to why Naruto doesn't have the attitude as he does from the manga. Also the shipping of Naruto and Moka was rushed way to far in only one.. well more like a chapter. I don't think I can continue this but it had a great start, I will give you that.

-The Muncher of Pepperonis
Lynch8man chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
I fell in love with story the moment I started reading. I hope you continue with this.
reviewer chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
First chapter was kinda choppy... coulda been better... interesting storyline though
Hello65u chapter 9 . 4/4/2014
Sorry i'm not trying to make this a flame but for the love of Anime please check over your stories after you finished them and if you do look over it more closely. There were a lot of grammar mistakes most of the time I understood what you meant but it was very frustrating. It was like I was proof-reading it to make sure their were no mistakes. When I really got into the story and started to imagine and picture it there would be a spelling or grammar mistake that would just make the story look like it was written by a 10 year old (no offense meant not trying to be a d***) it was extremely hard to visualize this when there are that many mistakes in one sentence and you have to read it over and correct the mistake in you head so please next time just make sure the spelling is right. P.S. (like i said not trying to be mean just constructive criticism) otherwise though good story keep up the good work man.
Naruto Loves FemKyuubi chapter 9 . 4/1/2014
"Groans And Frowns Sadly At You"O-oh!:( Nooo!:( N-N-N-N-N-not!:( You!:( T-T-T-T-T-too!:( My Dear Dragoon Of Darkness!:(

...S-send!:3Me A Message!:3For!:3We!:) Have!:3A Lot!:3To!:3Talk!:3My Dear!:)
snake1980 chapter 9 . 3/19/2014
man great chapter and didn't see coming that kurenai had naruto daughter and dam u had to stop the story at a cliffhanger I guess ill have to wait and read about what naruto is looking at in the next chapter. keep up the great work
snake1980 chapter 8 . 3/19/2014
nice job on the chapter I cant stop laughing at moka yelling about all the dam orange this family likes. I cant wait to see what kurenai wants to talk about with naruto I have a idea but have to wait and see.
snake1980 chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
man what a chapter and great fights scenes. im so looking forward to see what happens in the next chapter
snake1980 chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
wow what a chapter and what a cliffhanger and u had to end it there. well I guess ill have to read the next chapter to see what the orbs are.
snake1980 chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
nice job on the chapter. like how u had naruto talk about his past.