Reviews for Naruto The King Of Demons
willow1996 chapter 9 . 7/29
Really good hope you update soon
My head actually hurt from how stupid this fucking story is and if you're gonna write a story learn how to actually write correctly not this shit that's all butchered and shit.
Dragoncyber22 chapter 9 . 5/17
continues the story
Mcclaine chapter 1 . 5/14
Evidently your not aware of the meaning of Japanese honorifics. Kun is a term for a close male friend around the same age or a male child. In this instance "Tou" should have a san or possibly chan if they're being informal and sama for formal occasions. Kun should never have been used in this case and unfortunately has put me off reading this story. I'm not sure if this story is abandoned or not but best of luck to your story and other writing endeavors in the future.
bpriceyahoocom chapter 9 . 5/5
please continue its an amazing storie ive read 148 stories this makes top 3
Malique350 chapter 2 . 4/17
Moka's mother's name is Akasha not crimson
Oh MY God I wish I Mean i really wish i could read this without witnessing such monstrosity grammar is just wow :(

Im Sorry Dude
naruheram1fan chapter 9 . 8/29/2015
come on i want to know what happens next and if naruto get hinata to quit being a little bitch and get with him cause she need to make things right with kuranai and naruto
Madgormley chapter 9 . 8/12/2015
another excellent story that i would like to see more updates for so please keep them coming
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
This is so bad its scary like for 1 who has ramen in a 5 star restaurant wtf like even ur spelling is bad it's like it was written by a 10 yr old and u must be some kind of skanky hoe to have sex on the first date like what?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Why Would They Have Beef Ramen in A Five Star Resta
kingrobert84 chapter 9 . 10/10/2014
doin awesome man whens update? and we do need to make sure the ramen is cooked porperly for them now dont we
agitofang666 chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
What happened to tsukune? And who is tenshi i got confused
XMisterdarkX chapter 9 . 8/10/2014