Reviews for Saving Her
CuriosityComplex chapter 3 . 5/12
Well hey there!
I was going to comment earlier but it's a cute story and wanted to keep reading. It's about damn time though I left you a review. I love this story. It's really sweet. Some might say that the whole 'character A in abusive/dangerous situation - character B 'rescues' them and they all live happily ever after' is cliched but I don't care. I still love seeing them end up together, happy and safe. Besides, there are always new ways to write an old classic. :)
Thanks for writing. Stay cool.
QuirkCirc chapter 11 . 9/28/2016
I freaking loved everything about this story. Especially loved the mental image of Booth wearing a security guard uniform :D Bones is so lucky
ale chapter 11 . 12/8/2015
Hope theirs more :)
Warkitty chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
Awesome
hiddlesinmyveins chapter 11 . 8/12/2013
Oh My God! I love this story! Congrats! You made up a great work writting it, although the ends its like... it has to continue. I hope you can do a second story or something... :)
Other than that I really liked this Fanfic... and I pretty much loved this younger Booth.

I'm sorry if my english isnt perfect I'm still learning :)
Best wishes.
hiddlesinmyveins chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
So far I've read just four chapters and I love this story. It is denfinitely one of the better Bones FanFic I've ever read.
Thanks for writting it :)
LUVLOVE chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Love it I lOve stories where booth and brennen meet differently
the-black-drop chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
cool story!
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 11 . 8/21/2010
You said that reviews are love, so get ready... I give thee...INTERNET HUGS! *giggles* I loved your story! *laughs and runs away*

Love,

Cam
obsessive360 chapter 11 . 11/14/2009
I love it, but I want more! Try to write a sequal. It could really go somewhere.
littlepixie02 chapter 11 . 11/14/2009
I love it! Create a sequal! It would rock!
Stacy Vorosco chapter 11 . 11/13/2009
aww how cute! loved the ending ]
Sidthe chapter 11 . 11/13/2009
OMG that ending was SO Cute!