Reviews for Don't Speak
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Even though it was really short, it was also extremely powerful and emotional and wonderful and...and...brilliant...and...and I'm in awe that you were able to write such a powerful fic, especially since it was only one page. Huntoni gokuro-sama, Anja-chan (Very good work, Anja-chan). I can't wait to read the rest of your stuff. (Oh, by the way, you were recommended to me by SlvrSoleAlchemist -)
KarimaTinCan chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I love your writing style very much. More short and sweet Code Geass fics would make me happy.
Arai Haruka chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
So much angstier? That's an odd phrase. Poor Lelouch and Suzaku. They're just a doomed, fluffy couple. I always feel so bad for them. Oh well. Nothing I can do about it. Except write fanfiction. Maybe I'll do that sometime.

Arai Yuudai
La Luna Negra chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Dammit. You just had to write that didn't you?

T.T

Anyway, good one-shot. Gonna go read your other story (Chess Match)

Cya later.

La Luna Negra out
Marthmellow chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I loved the part near the end with Suzaku's thinking.

"he knew what Lelouch wanted to say and knew just as well that he couldn't let him. Suzaku couldn't lose anyone else who said those words to him."

D'AW. This fanfic makes me want squeal, and it also makes me sad. Dx

*Thumbs up.* I love your writing, period.
deactivated account 999 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
So damn cute... And angsty. Loved it, so so much.
SlvrSoleAlchmst1 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Golden sheets? Dang!

"Suzaku held him close, and felt his heart break." Oh, that's it. I think I love you. That line is really excellent.

I foundsorz a typo: "He reached out dark-skinned hand." You forgot a word in front of "dark-skinned."

D'aww, this has so much emotion. Your lines are really beautiful, too, but if I'm being picky there's just one that I don't like for some reason. "There were tears in his amethyst eyes, but they refused to spill down his cheeks as he held his voice barely in control." It's too... erg, something. I think the first half (before the comma) would flow more naturally if you took out, "amethyst," but then again, that's such a good word that you'd want to keep it in. And if you think about it, beginning a sentence with "there were blah blah blah" is kind of an uncreative way to do it. Say something fantastic with a stronger verb like, "Tears drowned his amethyst eyes" (but oviously better than that, lol), and then maybe you could make the second half of the sentence some metaphor to continue it... and eliminate the somewhat awkward wording of, "held his voice barely in control." I just think you can take it farther in terms of imagery here, because you do it so well in other places throughout.

And SEE? Can't short pieces be fun? And they really force you to get a lot across in a little amount of space.

And as for angstier... er, I mean, more powerful... well, we all know what I think of angsty things. If you ever want to expand and up the ante, you know I'm all over that.

Nicely done!
Tobi Tortue chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
*sob* That's it. No more listening to Titanic. Unless you want me to post something similarly angsty.

This *is* really powerful, though. And very poetic. Poor Lulu. I really liked the "eyes like the surface of a lake at night" part. Very pretty.

ANGST! ANGST! ANGST!