Reviews for Love Me Down
redrubyblackonyx chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
I liked kabutoxshizume more!*crying*
Raindrop Prelude chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Truly this is the best Kabuto fic I've ever read and I'm devastated that it's so short. I love Kabuto, he's my favorite character in the whole show (besides Kakashi) and you managed to do him justice. Thank you for writing this story, and though it's not likely to happen (or even necessary) please consider writing a sequel or even just another fanfiction that features Kabuto.
sadistic dreamkiller chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAAH

I love it. Love it! Love it! Love it!

It's a very nice touch that it ended differently than what usually happens in romance fanfictions, and it's just lovely. For such a non mainstream pairing (because the main characters just take it all most of the time), you did great characterization and fleshing out of Shizune's personality and lent a voice to her.

Aside from a few innocent typos here and there, there's nothing else that I could find fault in this story. It kind of makes me sad that I want to read more by the end. Amazing.

I've also checked out your page and discovered that you only wrote 2 Naruto stories. Oh the horror, I was wishing for more.

sadisticdreamkiller
PennyOfTheWild chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
This was beautiful and I loved it.

Your characterization of Shizune is just perfect, and I ADORED how you wrote Kabuto ...

...but the best part of this fic was the ending: it's a wonderful, wonderful message.

Thank you ever so much for sharing.

Penny.
Glass Dragon chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
Surprisingly normal ending, you did a good job.

"She is trying to figure out a classy way to stick her tongue in his mouth and drag him into her apartment when he pulls away."

favorite sentence from this chapter.
EmD23 chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
I'm really happy it ended ShizunexGenma. It wouldn't have worked with Kabuto anyway. He's too twisted.
een nihc chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
Wonderful story and fanstastic charaterisation. Tsunade's advice touched my heart ["Find someone who can be with you. You deserve that much."] It's ironic how she couldn't do it herself.

I've never really like Kabuto myself but his character is somewhat tragic here. I'm glad Shizune decided to move on and find someone better in the end. It's not a happily-ever-after ending but I'd prefer it this way.
shinkumi-Live chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
It's pretty much the best fanfiction of Kabuto and Shizune I have ever read. The character's are not that OOC, infact I can actually see it happening. lol.

You nearly made me cry, specially the ending. I dont hate Genma but I dont like GenShizu to happen so I was quite getting crazy reading it. kicking in my bed and muffling my screams in my pillow. haha. (I know, I was over reacting xD)

It's really a good fanfic. I'll give the story 4/5 _
Hehehehe chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
I liked your story, it's really one of those where the characters don't go OOC

But, then again since I frickin' disli-er, DESPISE GenShizu,

I didn't enjoy the ending. :(-
suena chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
I like this story it's got a bit of a sad note as well as angst and romance. The best KabutoXShizune story I've ever read.
suena chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
Wow, I loved this chapter especially the ending it's very realistic!
suena chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I've always been infatuated with this couple I have no idea why! The way you portray them though is dead on and your writing style is very good! Keep up the good work!
GalanthaDreams chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
The way you wrote this left me aching. Very well written.
Ekun-Asha chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
Why do good girls go with bad boys?

-Shrugs-

Hm. Couldn't have said it better? (That's cliché) Maybe. Just maybe.
Warrior and Scholar chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
I absolutely loved this story. The characterization was superb and the story moving. Keep up the wonderful work.