Reviews for Playlist
TheLadyBlackhawk chapter 7 . 8/23/2009
Nicely made. I hated when Cassie came back. THis was a really awsome oneshot 'coniving bitch' brilliant.
nashinashi chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
Ooh, really interesting view on how Billy and Tommy might have reacted. I was interested too in seeing how the team would react to Cassie's betrayal, and this was rather satisfying ;)

Nice to see some brotherly understanding here. Those two are a fun pair
vine chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
Wow. These are all brilliant, send shivers down my spine. You've picked parts of the characters lives that are usually forgotten and picked them apart. Perfectly portrayed, too. (I appear to like words that begin with 'p' today. Go figure) Anyway, I do hope you plan to write more of these.
0o chapter 7 . 3/25/2009
WoW-That was great. I never thought Cassie should have just been let back into the group after she joined the initiative...One thing though. Wouldn't Teddy stand by his man and hate her too? I mean that's not really him...but he could have tried.
Mo the Thug chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
You wrote deiced instead of decided. Other than that, great fic. The other ones I've read so far were good too.
Kristy Wu chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
Aw. So cute. Just one itty bitty thing though. Isn't it Lettermans not leathermans jacket?
ab chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
OMG...this is...this is great. It's so...Billy. It really is. I love it. There's nothing else I can say.