Reviews for Falling In the Dark
Procrastinating Alchemist chapter 9 . 12/14/2010
More? :D
absatx chapter 5 . 3/9/2010
OMG! It's like in Rent, where Mimi sees Angel and comes back to life, and listens to Roger singing to her! (I apologize if you don't know what I'm talking about...)
MyDarkHeart chapter 9 . 8/23/2009
aw soo sweet! love the story but update soon!
GhostNox181 chapter 9 . 8/22/2009
yay i loved that "surely you know by now." part. anyways mazing!
DaemonFire chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Heyloo, Nettie. I know I need to put in more detail into my Inu story, and I hate my story because it has such short chapters, but that is why I warned people that this was my first story on this website, and that I was still getting the hang of it! XD I still don't know what I'm doing! I am actually fond of constructive criticism, but am not so good at giving it! XD Figures. Plus the fact that I have no criticism to give does NOT help! Lol! I really love your story, and it actually reminds me of the Maximum Ride books, so that's awesome! At the end of Chapter 2, it reminds me of Twilight, with the whole guardian angel thing and stuff. Amazing story! . Keep writing Nettles!
MyDarkHeart chapter 8 . 6/3/2009
Oh! I luv this story! U must must must update soon plz! I love it so much! Keep writing it puhlease! Come on! Do it for me! Although I don't know u!
MyDarkHeart chapter 7 . 6/3/2009
NIGGY! NIGGY! NIGGY! There's gotta be the NIGGYNESS! Comeon there's gotta be niggy! Oh love the story so far!
Fangs-is-mine-4ever chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
awe! its so sad its sweet chapter 8 . 6/3/2009
good story so far!
Bree-and-Nettie-hour chapter 7 . 5/23/2009
Great story, Nettie! I vote to put Niggy in!

You grasp the way each character has separate feelings, and how those

emotional patterns will interact. Your grammar and imagination are both

superb. You rock, Nettie! ... does your dad have a canoe?
REDNECKpridewithinternet chapter 7 . 5/19/2009
I like your story, very good personally no niggy but its your story so go with it u want to or dont ill still read
skeletonnskankk chapter 7 . 4/2/2009
please keep writing

i need more to read!

please keep writing

JamieLynn Black chapter 7 . 4/1/2009
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY! YOU'RE AN AWESOME WRITER! But, wow, dang, what a cliff-hanger! Please update soon! I'm going to go crazy tonight wondering what happened!

ps, I was going to review every chapter, cuz I loved them all - and I normally don't do that - but I figured it would be easier if I just wrote one. Now I forgot what I was going to say for everything. So, can't wait for more story updates!
pigs103 chapter 6 . 3/30/2009
good to know
pigs103 chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
i love this story soft fang is so cute!